New promotion for the new N7

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveolej

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Mine has had the same "Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is currently in route" message for the past 5 days. I submitted it on the 19th

alwilliam2

Sep 27, 2016
Visit site
Same here... mines been stuck in the approved, preparing for shipment status since last Thurs. I submitted mine on Wed 9/21.

You guys have to give it some time. I submitted 2 promos at the same time for 2 different phones last time. The SD card was shipped within about a week. The Gear Fit2 however was stuck on 'pending until it was shipped about a month later. Remember, the terms is 12 weeks. So don't expect an overnight delivery.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
You guys have to give it some time. I submitted 2 promos at the same time for 2 different phones last time. The SD card was shipped within about a week. The Gear Fit2 however was stuck on 'pending until it was shipped about a month later. Remember, the terms is 12 weeks. So don't expect an overnight delivery.
This is true and understood. However usually at least one or two people on this forum will at least have some type of movement. Where as, this time, none of us do.... Just seems a little odd

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Are most of you folks receiving any kind of confirmation email from Samsung? With the initial promo, a "Your submission has been approved" email came through not too long the website was saying "approved".

XprincoX

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
This is true and understood. However usually at least one or two people on this forum will at least have some type of movement. Where as, this time, none of us do.... Just seems a little odd

Yeah lets just hope Samsung doesn't all of a sudden reject our N7 submissions for any random reason. Keeping my fingers crossed till i actually receive my SD card. The items are probably on mass backorder from the number of promo submissions is my guess.

alwilliam2

Sep 27, 2016
Visit site

The promo department may send you an email when they're about to ship the item, followed by another email with a tracking number. That's what happened to my Gear Fit2. Took a month for them to send the email then 2 days after received another one with the tracking number. Like what I said 12 weeks. May take a week or they may send it on the last day of the 12-week period.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
The promo department may send you an email when they're about to ship the item, followed by another email with a tracking number. That's what happened to my Gear Fit2. Took a month for them to send the email then 2 days after received another one with the tracking number. Like what I said 12 weeks. May take a week or they may send it on the last day of the 12-week period.
I've done these promotions in the past so this is not my first rodeo... This is why I'm saying it's kinda odd that, not at least one person on tje forum has seen movement..

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I've done these promotions in the past so this is not my first rodeo... This is why I'm saying it's kinda odd that, not at least one person on tje forum has seen movement..
Not odd when a company who is losing billions is holding off on sending free gifts......you will eventually get your gift even if you have to wait 3 months....thank samsung again for getting you a replacement in such a short amount of time

alwilliam2

Sep 27, 2016
Visit site

So most of the people here! There could be a lot of factors involved why they haven't send out any emails yet. First, it's like less than a week? 2nd, they maybe pulling human resources to work on more important stuff that matters the most , and that is the recall and replacements of Note 7s, 3rd, they may not have the products on hand and awaiting shipments, 4th, they may just taking their time taking frequent coffee breaks so just to **** people off!

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
So most of the people here! There could be a lot of factors involved why they haven't send out any emails yet. First, it's like less than a week? 2nd, they maybe pulling human resources to work on more important stuff that matters the most , and that is the recall and replacements of Note 7s, 3rd, they may not have the products on hand and awaiting shipments, 4th, they may just taking their time taking frequent coffee breaks so just to **** people off!

Samsung uses a fulfillment company (Prize Logic, etc.) to handle these promotions so what your saying doesn't make sense. Even with the botched Gear S2 promo, one or two people on this forum received movement in a week or less while the rest of us waited months....
Just odd that there's zero movement with every single person on this forum, who doubled and triple dipped with this promo

PraetorianGuard14

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Samsung uses a fulfillment company (Prize Logic, etc.) to handle these promotions so what your saying doesn't make sense. Even with the botched Gear S2 promo, one or two people on this forum received movement in a week or less while the rest of us waited months....
Just odd that there's zero movement with every single person on this forum, who doubled and triple dipped with this promo

I don't see anything wrong with it. Sometimes they take longer than usual.

alwilliam2

Sep 27, 2016
Visit site
I'm heading out to Starbucks to get a cup of joe, to calm me down. I have not received any email yet from Price Logic for my promo. I think I'm being black listed by Samsung for double dipping. Damn, I'm gonna loose that Platinum Member level.

lizardchest

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
So I just called Samsung and asked them straight up if I was eligible for 3 submissions (Recalled N7, temporary S7E, new N7). She saw my first submission/completion for the N7, she mentioned I was approved for the S7E promotion and since it is approved it will ship when ready. I asked directly, "Am I eligible for all three claims, even though two phones were returned?" The answer:
"Yes, as long as you have your receipt for the new N7."

So I'm confident. I believe it will just take some time for them to get their ducks in a row. Good luck everyone!

ETA: The rep specifically mentioned I could use my N7 for the "Try on the Future" promotion (VR headset or SD card).

Last edited:

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
So I just called Samsung and asked them straight up if I was eligible for 3 submissions (Recalled N7, temporary S7E, new N7). She saw my first submission/completion for the N7, she mentioned I was approved for the S7E promotion and since it is approved it will ship when ready. I asked directly, "Am I eligible for all three claims, even though two phones were returned?" The answer:

So I'm confident. I believe it will just take some time for them to get their ducks in a row. Good luck everyone!

So since you're confident now. Are you or have you submitted the third yet?

Thanks for sharing the information about your call.... Very informative

hypnospastic

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site

I had a similar experience yesterday when I called Samsung about my submission for the new VR. The rep said I was eligible as long as I had a new receipt, which I do. Are you going to submit for the card or the VR?

I would gladly submit for another something but I don't need a 2nd micro SD card or VR. I really wish the Gear Fit 2 promo was still available because I would really like to have one of those.

Illuminated_One

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Wait are you saying I can get this VR promotion if I just exchanged my phone, aka recall?

Can I submit more than one claim, one for my first note 7, and second for my second note 7?

How all does this work???? I got mine at ATT and recalled it just recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.