New promotion for the new N7

Status
Not open for further replies.

bothee

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Oooo me too! In the last few hours went from approved to "...your gift has been processed and is currently in route"

No tracking number yet though.

lizardchest

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Just checked my status and my VR was shipped as well. Tracking says arriving tomorrow!!!
FedEx sends notification when the label is printed, not when it's actually picked up. The estimated arrival date assumes there was/will be a pickup the same day the label was printed. With these promos, it's highly likely they batch printed labels and are shipping out in a few days. Be sure to read the fine print on the FedEx tracking site.
My first promo took 4 days from getting a tracking number to getting the package, with a one day transit time.
ETA: Had to delete the image. It was way too big for this page. :)

Last edited:

bdelio

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Replaced my wife's note 7, then bought myself one. Tried to get them to honor the gear fit 2 promo for mine but they wouldn't. We are getting 2 256 gb SD cards. Anyone want to trade their Gear Fit 2 for 1 256 gb SD card?

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Replaced my wife's note 7, then bought myself one. Tried to get them to honor the gear fit 2 promo for mine but they wouldn't. We are getting 2 256 gb SD cards. Anyone want to trade their Gear Fit 2 for 1 256 gb SD card?
The card is worth more than the watch. So you can always sell the card for a price that would cover the cost of the watch...

bbqdroid

May 18, 2011
Visit site
This warehouse is about 15 away from where I work. I wish I could just go there and pick up my SD card...

FedEx sends notification when the label is printed, not when it's actually picked up. The estimated arrival date assumes there was/will be a pickup the same day the label was printed. With these promos, it's highly likely they batch printed labels and are shipping out in a few days. Be sure to read the fine print on the FedEx tracking site.
My first promo took 4 days from getting a tracking number to getting the package, with a one day transit time.
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160930/c4b03b0cfbaa7bc0acae22714dbff7fc.jpg

Last edited:

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
The card is worth more than the watch. So you can always sell the card for a price that would cover the cost of the watch...
You have to find someone willing to pay that premium for an SD card, though. Most people probably wouldn't pay more than $100 I would guess. I know I wouldn't. If it wasn't free, I probably would have ended up buying a 128gb card, max.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
You have to find someone willing to pay that premium for an SD card, though. Most people probably wouldn't pay more than $100 I would guess. I know I wouldn't. If it wasn't free, I probably would have ended up buying a 128gb card, max.
The possibility of getting a buck fifty to one eighty is good.... There are plenty of people out there looking for large cards with a fast write speed for video and digital cameras.

doodleholic

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Submitted for the Gear VR this morning and have already been approved. My mom's was approved last week, and shows that it shipped out today.

I'm excited because, though I really like my Geat Fit2, I was hoping for a VR to be the preorder gift in the first place. :D

E Padilla

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
These cards are selling for 70ish bucks on eBay. I guess the market is flooded with them.

Well considering everyone been getting them for free from Samsung promotions especially with the whole recall situation. People have multiple SD cards and VRs. They are pretty much worthless in price.

Last edited:

shaw1234

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Yup. The listings are saying they got them free from Samsung. If you you're going to sell yours for top dollar good luck. Anything listed over 100 bucks isn't selling.

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Just got shipping notification for my VR that I submitted on the 19th with my loaner S7. No shipping on my SD card that I submitted for the replacement Note 7 on 9-24, when I check the status it says "Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment." Looking at the time span for the VR, if they do give it to me it'll probably ship around the 5th.

Status
Not open for further replies.