New promotion for the new N7

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordankreationz

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Got my email confirmation that I'm getting my VR! So excited! I'm thankful to this group without whom I'd not have known I could even qualify. Thanks all!

maf113

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
Just checked my FedEx account and the label has been created. So given previous promotions it should ship within the next 10 days. Gear VR.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Just checked my FedEx account and the label has been created. So given previous promotions it should ship within the next 10 days. Gear VR.
I just did the same and I have two shipping labels created, with and expected delivery date of 10/01 & 10/04 (yeah right)... Like you said, they should ship within the next 10 days.... 2 VRs

Last edited:

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
My replacement note 7 gift, the gear VR has just got a tracking number on FedEx and will be delivered Tuesday oct 4, 2016.......waiting on my loaner device sd card to ship now....,

djturnz

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
I've got the "Congratulations it's enroute" message. When I got the watch, I got a tracking number the same day it showed up.

Droid Husker

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I got my replacement Note 7 from Sam's Club last Saturday, and submitted for a Gear VR that same day. Got the e-mail saying my submission was approved on Wednesday, and just got the shipping confirmation with tracking number today. Scheduled delivery is Tuesday, October 4th. Can't wait to get it!

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Scheduled delivery date is never correct....based on prior experience with samsung promotions most devices are delivered 4 to 5 days after scheduled delivery date...your label is made but no true movement but at least you know it's getting shipped.

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Scheduled delivery date is never correct....based on prior experience with samsung promotions most devices are delivered 4 to 5 days after scheduled delivery date...your label is made but no true movement but at least you know it's getting shipped.
My sd card and gear fit 2 both arrived 2 days after the scheduled delivery ....I've gotten quite lucky with this promotion....

Droid Husker

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
It may also depend on your proximity to the shipping location, obviously when something is shipped ground, the closer you are, the quicker it will get there. I just checked, I got the email saying my Gear Fit 2 had shipped on August 31st, and it arrived on September 2nd. I can't remember for certain, but I think that was the scheduled delivery day; I've had issues in the past with FedEx and scheduled delivery days, so I was happy when it actually arrived when it said it would. It shipped from Indiana, and I live in Nebraska, so that's fairly close proximity, so where you live may make a difference, if they all ship from the same place.

My Gear VR shipment is coming from the same place the Gear Fit 2 did, so hopefully the shipment time will remain roughly the same, and if so, it should arrive by the scheduled Tuesday or maybe Wednesday.

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Just got my email with tracking info fort the Gear VR! Pretty excited to get it for free!! My delivery also says October 4th, but obviously we'll get them when when we get them.

lizardchest

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Got my VR today from the temp-S7E promo. Can confirm without a doubt it works with the N7.
cdcfcaa34aaba0e4f3231bddab5b2641.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox