New promotion for the new N7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teamjones

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
It may also depend on your proximity to the shipping location, obviously when something is shipped ground, the closer you are, the quicker it will get there.

Not necessarily true dealing with Prize Logic. I stay 2.5 hours away and my sd cards were in transit for a week.

lizardchest

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Once you setup and try it out. Can you let me know how notifications are handled/seen while the VR is on and in use?
Had a text msg come in while I was on a roller coaster ;).
Short answer, notifications pop up on screen, 3d-like over the content you're viewing - at least with the coaster app I was using.

It showed a "small" icon (same one that shows on the AOD) and a snippet of the message. If you hold the back button on the VR, it takes you to a simulated notification shade where you can select the notification to see the whole msg. I don't think there was an option to reply.

lizardchest

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Not necessarily true dealing with Prize Logic. I stay 2.5 hours away and my sd cards were in transit for a week.
An assigned tracking number does not necessarily mean that it is "in transit". All it means is that a label was created. The actual transit time was likely not a week. Or maybe it was...I don't know.
I work in shipping, so I'm very cautious of assumptions about when a product is shipped versus when a tracking number is assigned.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
An assigned tracking number does not necessarily mean that it is "in transit". All it means is that a label was created. The actual transit time was likely not a week. Or maybe it was...I don't know.
I work in shipping, so I'm very cautious of assumptions about when a product is shipped versus when a tracking number is assigned.
True......... because one of my VR's has a estimated delivery date of today. Which I know won't happen because the package hasn't even been handed over to the FedEx facility yet.

lizardchest

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Is the VR the new one or the old one?
It's the new one.

Also... bro, it's 9 posts before yours, #399.
2fddfaa0a94be9b41ca772ef9fe72854.jpg

These threads become 40 pages of the same questions because no one reads anything but the last post.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
If you don't understand the difference between an enclosed container over your eyes and open space around hands (drop it) I can't explain it to you

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
True......... because one of my VR's has a estimated delivery date of today. Which I know won't happen because the package hasn't even been handed over to the FedEx facility yet.

Same with mine...label created but delivery was going to be today.

android44life

Sep 24, 2016
Visit site
The Note 7 only works with the New 2016 VR . If you're lucky, they'll send that one free with the S7 since its backwards compatible. The new one is all black. The older version is white

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
If that phone is in a VR and IF it vents you will be blind. Guaranteed And my note 7 did get hot in old vr. No it did not explode. Wait and see. It will happen to someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.