Samsung promotions

bettyn100

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Is there a current promotion going to get a sd card or something for the note 7? The only one I can find expired 8-28

lizardchest

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I don't think so. My sales rep recommended that I keep a close eye on the Sammy promotion page in the coming weeks to see if they run a new one that I(we!) would be eligible for.

Blazeeofglory

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Darn just exchanged my phone today and was hoping to get another freebie. I got the gear vr for the s7 edge.

I read in an ad that the note 7 was part of the gear vr promotion...anyone know if this is true? In that case we should be able to send in for that one when we exchange..correct?

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I read in an ad that the note 7 was part of the gear vr promotion...anyone know if this is true? In that case we should be able to send in for that one when we exchange..correct?
Last I seen (this morning) on the promotion website, the N7 wasn't apart of the promotion..
Samsung will probably wait until all the exchange folks get there replacements and then start a promo with a date range of purchase, outside of ours

jerrycau123

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
I was on the note 7 promotion and I decided on the sports watch.
I contacted the prize protrol to check on the status and the person I spoke with told me that I was one of the first to process my paperwork and I should be receiving my watch within 2 weeks?... And than the recall on the note 7!... I have no idea when or if I will receive my watch????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22