Ok not really, but I'm confused. I've had my phone almost a month. And this just started yesterday.
    I plug my phone in to the micro usb car charger I used with my previous phone using a micro to type c adapter.

Yesterday I turned the truck off before unplugging my phone. The phone then displays "charging connected device through usb" and the turn signal relay was clicking.
    Not sure what changed, as this didn't happen for the previous 3 weeks.
    09-20-2016 05:23 PM
    Interesting...but I wouldn't use the cable anymore. Probably a grounding issue (not uncommon in cars). Does it happen with other devices? Or if you plug the phone to, say, a computer that's turned off, does it give you the message?
    09-20-2016 05:34 PM
    I believe USB C devices can power attached devices.
    09-20-2016 06:18 PM
    I believe USB C devices can power attached devices.
    I know this was a feature they advertised briefly in that you can charge other devices with the N7.
    09-20-2016 06:50 PM
    You can charge devices with microUSB as well as long as the device's circuitry calls for it (AKA compatible). But this seems to be triggered from a bad connection/ground issue, and not just that, it's also messing up with the vehicle's controls (blinker), which leads me to think about ground issues even more as those can cause the car's computer to do funky things.
    09-20-2016 07:08 PM
    You can charge devices with microUSB as well as long as the device's circuitry calls for it (AKA compatible). But this seems to be triggered from a bad connection/ground issue, and not just that, it's also messing up with the vehicle's controls (blinker), which leads me to think about ground issues even more as those can cause the car's computer to do funky things.
    I agree.
    09-20-2016 07:22 PM