S Note

French

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Ok hopefully this is a good thing... S Note has been updated. Action memo is gone however you can handwrite a phone number or email address, select it via rectangle or free form and then convert it to other things.

1474417390520.jpg1474417403845.jpg

ETA OK everyone sick of me yet? Seems I'm all confused...Im not sure if this is an improvement or what was already available (i.e. not the sideloaded version that does have Action Notes). Dammit Samsung just give me ONE notes app that has the features of both. No wonder I'm confused.

Last edited:

French

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
It's able to identify a phone number and an email address but not a regular address. So once converted to text it is underlined indicating it can be linked to something but the underline doesn't show up for just a street address. Copy is nice... For some reason I felt challenged converting text to type and being able to copy it.

French

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I'm trading in my Note 7 tomorrow so knew I'd have to sideload S Note anyway. If anyone else is in the same boat and more familiar w the original S Note capabilities please chime in w your feedback.

ETA sorry about the multiple posts... Posting from phone and didn't immediately see how to edit.