Note 7 Replacements Limited To 500,000 For Now

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Production issues...at least you know they are not rushing builds plus the other half of the customers no longer want the device or have switched...shouldn't be too many issues getting a replacement unless you deal with incompetent T-Mobile and "Sprint" reps....less than 20 people on T-Mobile actually have replacements

james702283

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Production issues...at least you know they are not rushing builds plus the other half of the customers no longer want the device or have switched...shouldn't be too many issues getting a replacement unless you deal with incompetent T-Mobile reps

you can add sprint to the incompetent list.

WingLT

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
Ouch... I know for a fact they will sell out because in my area they been selling out. I was lucky to get the last blue at my store.

soldier45

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Will be 2 more ridiculous weeks before Best Buy gets my replacement in from today the 20th. My carrier (AT&T) wants nothing to do with me since I bought it with BB already fought that battle. Never again Samsung. Next year going with something else.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Production issues...at least you know they are not rushing builds plus the other half of the customers no longer want the device or have switched...shouldn't be too many issues getting a replacement unless you deal with incompetent T-Mobile and "Sprint" reps....less than 20 people on T-Mobile actually have replacements

I guess I should be glad I returned it for an S7 Edge then.

Baby_Doc

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
With a lot of angry people not being able to get a replacement soon, I am betting some people will instead demand a refund, or just get a different phone.

So 500,000 phones might be enough to take care of the rest of the people, the loyal and patient N7 owners who are willing to wait for their replacement.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Super Glad I got my Note 7 today.
I can't say about how much I like my 1st note.
Nothing but a note for me now.

Really like this Note 7.

sandra_17

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Wow. Earlier today I used the "Check In-Store Availability" tool on VZW's site. Searched a 50 mile radius from me. It found 36 stores, all but two had Note 7's available. Just did it again and 17 have none. I know most stores, as well as VZW's site, were selling them in general, not just replacing previously purchased N7's . So much for taking care of the Note 7 owners first.

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
I'm still on my original note 7, now that replacements are available it makes me nervous to stay with this one, even with no issues.
Sprint please hurry up and deliver my safe note 7

catloverplayer

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
Just checked availablebility in my area via veriozonwireless.com and my store doesn't have any in stock of course they may have forgotten to update. If I go to my store tomorrow and they don't have the replacements I'm keeping mine for another 10 days and if they don't have them by the 30th swap to an S7 Edge till they get the replacements.

We have until the 30th to exchange our Note 7s. I can wait 10 more days. Mine hasn't caught fire yet and I doubt it will.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I didn't think they were suppose to issue out the replacements till September 21st tomorrow.

Mine was doing replacement today but not for one's with past due balances. I have to pay mine before I can get a replacement which will be next Tuesday then knowing my luck they won't have my blue then.

catloverplayer

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
If there will be issues with verizon getting these in stores then they should extend their recall time. Next batch may not hit stores till October 28th.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2