Think about it... A 5.1 inch Note Mini... They would literally FLY off the shelves....The ONE reason, okay, mayyyybe two reasons (exploding battery COULD be a dealbreaker for some : ) that ppl hesitate on a NOTE device is size... Just too many ppl STILL think that a 5.7 inch phone is too big"...Can you imagine how many ppl would swarm to a 5.1 inch Note 7 (as long as they didn't hobble it and cut features, that is : )

And while they are at it, NOW that LG has designed a "replacement back for a removable battery made out of metal", get on that Sammy, and trash that back glass... Oh, and please make in WHITE!

That's it for now, if you need me, i'll be in the forums defending this suggestion...lol

Thank you Sammy, love u...xxx

BTC
    09-21-2016 05:17 AM
    I thought about it. It just isn't going to happen. Smaller phone means a smaller battery, especially if you want to have a removable back and keep it thin, which means it probably won't be waterproof. It means also a smaller spen which along with a smaller screen, would make it more difficult to write on.

But Samsung has a foldable amoled screen in the works that eventually might make your smaller dream Note a reality. Maybe an N8 mini?
    09-21-2016 05:33 AM
    I actually think more people would but a bigger screen bigger battery note than a smaller one, I know I would buy bigger.
    09-21-2016 07:55 AM
    I wouldn't be interested. I like the Note for its features but also the size is a big factor for me.
    skatergirl likes this.
    09-21-2016 08:09 AM
    If that's the case, then wouldn't they just make the S8 compatible with the S-Pen? I'm sure we'll see iris scanners and curved screens on the S8 line.
    09-21-2016 08:28 AM
    Not interested in bigger or smaller. The S7 or s7 edge is what your looking for.
    09-21-2016 08:32 AM
    Think about it... A 5.1 inch Note Mini... They would literally FLY off the shelves....The ONE reason, okay, mayyyybe two reasons (exploding battery COULD be a dealbreaker for some : ) that ppl hesitate on a NOTE device is size... Just too many ppl STILL think that a 5.7 inch phone is too big"...Can you imagine how many ppl would swarm to a 5.1 inch Note 7 (as long as they didn't hobble it and cut features, that is : )

And while they are at it, NOW that LG has designed a "replacement back for a removable battery made out of metal", get on that Sammy, and trash that back glass... Oh, and please make in WHITE!

That's it for now, if you need me, i'll be in the forums defending this suggestion...lol

Thank you Sammy, love u...xxx

BTC
    Well the S7 is smaller than the S Edge, so your idea is the same concept.

Me, I like the larger phone.
    09-21-2016 08:49 AM
    Actually, Options are always good. I know many who have been using the Note series of devices were attracted in part by a larger screen, I do know allot of people that prefer a smaller "pocket sized" Phone.. The power of a Note in that form factor could become popular (not sure if it's something Samsung would go for, they may feel it diminishes the Note Branding/Concept)

Cheers,
    BR
    09-21-2016 08:54 AM