Replacement Note 7 - Double Bar Code Stickers on Box - Refurbished Phone?

boltsbearsjosh

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
The phone I got looks and smells 100% new, works perfectly, exceptional battery life, but these double labels on the box seem mighty fishy to me. :-\
If you are this concerned about it then like someone else said I guess you might want to just go return it. As for me, I don't really care if it's refurbished or not, I've had enough of this and I'm good with my potentially new possibly "refurbished" note 7 now.

larry1014

May 23, 2010
Visit site
If you are this concerned about it then like someone else said I guess you might want to just go return it. As for me, I don't really care if it's refurbished or not, I've had enough of this and I'm good with my potentially new possibly "refurbished" note 7 now.

I agree. Sure don't want to mess with exchange thing again! We love our Note 7's and that's all we need.

the real batman

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
I only have the one label on my box(VZW SIlver) but my phone was built a little later than some others(the 12th) so the plan was probably in full swing for the recall process. I initially thought the build date was the 17th but that's the android firmware date.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
To me, if a phone is new, still in the factory, never sold and they open it and do a "Safety Mod" I DO NOT consider that a Refurb! That's still a new phone to me. A refurbished phone is one of these S7s that has been an interim phone for people, that gets cleaned up and repackaged!

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I only have the one label on my box(VZW SIlver) but my phone was built a little later than some others(the 12th) so the plan was probably in full swing for the recall process. I initially thought the build date was the 17th but that's the android firmware date.

Nice fresh one. That's what I like.