I used to have a Galaxy s4. Contact was up for renewal and they had a great deal on a LG V10. Since the note 5 at that time had no removable battery and memory card, they talked me into an LG V10.

I loved this phone so much until the android update. After that battery life became horrible. I was having trouble with dropped calls and breaking up during a call. After a replacement and 3 tech calls, nothing has changed.

So my fiance find out she can get a company discount on AT&T phones. I called the local store and talked to a guy there and he said they will buy out the contract and we could get note 7 phones and it works be cheaper than what we are paying now.

I know about the battery issues. The guy on the phone said its the battery... Not the phone. (first of all, is that true?)

Next, how is the battery life on the note 7 and how do you like the phone? Anyone come from a V10 and compare the 2?

Thank you
    09-21-2016 02:04 PM
    First off, they are getting the new safer 7's now, I just got mine last night, (I returned my N7 when the recall started) I came from the Note Edge to the V10 to the N7. I missed the S-Pen when I had the V10, I found the camera on the V10 geared for the photographers in people. Great camera, manual mode and all, but I can take bad pictures with the best camera. The N7 is a little more user friendly I think. (Well it is to me) I went to the V10 because of it's second screen. But that screen is limited to only 5 icons and my Note Edge can have a lot more. The N7 has this similar app that acts like it, but that is something I think there is a version in the App store to use on any phone. The Fingerprint scanner works better on the N7, but not a real notable amount, both work great. The IRIS scanner works, but I find the FP scanner works faster. The speed is a little faster on the N7, but the top two reasons I wanted the N7 is the S-Pen and the Super Amoled screen, it is the best in my opinion.
    09-21-2016 02:24 PM
    Thank you. I am really thinking about going to the note 7. Any way to tell if you get a good n7 Vs an exploding one? Lol
    09-21-2016 02:27 PM