Best color to get!!

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I know this is a personal preference. I got my loaner S7Edge in silver. My N7 is black. I originally wanted this in coral blue but chose black instead. Now I really like the silver, it's a change of pace from the usual black I usually get. What is the best color overall to choose? I plan on keeping this for at least a year or two so I need to chose wisely. Need help!!!

suitebliss

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
I know this is a personal preference. I got my loaner S7Edge in silver. My N7 is black. I originally wanted this in coral blue but chose black instead. Now I really like the silver, it's a change of pace from the usual black I usually get. What is the best color overall to choose? I plan on keeping this for at least a year or two so I need to chose wisely. Need help!!![/]
I love the coral blue, but I buy several cases to go with my phone so black naturally is the best color for me as it'll pretty much look good with any case.

Shawn0813

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
I know this is a personal preference. I got my loaner S7Edge in silver. My N7 is black. I originally wanted this in coral blue but chose black instead. Now I really like the silver, it's a change of pace from the usual black I usually get. What is the best color overall to choose? I plan on keeping this for at least a year or two so I need to chose wisely. Need help!!!

I have all 3 colors and I really like black but silver is a close runner up

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I love my blue coral. I might check the black out but I probably will stay with blue. Can't wait til I can finally get my replacement next Tuesday. That's if verizon has any then. Had them yesterday but they wouldn't let me get the new one.

Christine Aflak

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
My original Note 7 was black and now my S7 loaner is silver. I honestly can't wait to get my replacement because I can't deal with this colour anymore. It's just very odd to look at. The black is absolutely gorgeous.

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I had black, but ended up walking out of the store today with blue coral. My first choice was silver, but the BB only had black and blue. Tired of black phones.Hopefully within 14 days they'll have silver.