insanity......... someone identify if or when resale will begin for the other half note 7 NON EXCHAN

anon(9780053)

Banned
Jan 1, 2016
Visit site
Im riding the fence and it hurts. im attempting for trading iphone 7 plus rose gold 128 for note 7. i tried in vain to adapt to apple and im failing. IM ON EIP and just few bucks short paying it off, but dont know if i risk keeping it and holding out and risking return period via telesales til note 7 goes resale.i only got apple because returned vzw note 7 for refund. i can go to lowly s7edge i already had, or SEND BACK APPLE FOR REFUND.OH MY IM STUCK. VZW IS SELLING NOTE 7S, and if i gotta wait til it freezes over, im without any device. im courting a brick n mortar tmo store to see if i can cut in line to get note.I got too many options, but short on time.

audri5

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
They're not on T-Mobile website and people came into store while I was there for exchange and the rep told them mid-October.

Denisej

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I returned mine at Sam's Club without getting a replacement for it back some time ago. Currently waiting for Sam's Club or AT&T (whoever comes first) to get some stock...I feel your pain...

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Sprint has already begun selling them openly online and on-site; I believe that T-Mobile is as well.

Tmobile wasn't yesterday unless you were lucky.

Verizon and Sprint started selling them yesterday. Best Buy will next week. I'm sure tmobile and AT&T will next week as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power