Note 7 order direct from Samsung -- Anyone received new version?

Seeker336

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
I placed my order for the AT&T version (Coral Blue) on 20th of August. Fulfillment was caught up in the recall effort, so I have not yet received the phone (did receive the 256GB card). I have tried to send email to Samsung customer service to get status, but no response as yet.

Has anyone received a "new version" Note7 direct from Samsung?

If not, and you are still waiting, do you have any information on availability?

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I placed my order for the AT&T version (Coral Blue) on 20th of August. Fulfillment was caught up in the recall effort, so I have not yet received the phone (did receive the 256GB card). I have tried to send email to Samsung customer service to get status, but no response as yet.

Has anyone received a "new version" Note7 direct from Samsung?

If not, and you are still waiting, do you have any information on availability?
It's the old version sith a sticker on the box.

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I called Samsung twice this week. Didn't get any where. I was told that the eCommerce department is having difficulties and so they couldn't connect me. But was told that they would contact me by email of phone this week. Well, it's 538 PM on Friday, and I have not heard anything.

Seeker336

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
I called Samsung twice this week. Didn't get any where. I was told that the eCommerce department is having difficulties and so they couldn't connect me. But was told that they would contact me by email of phone this week. Well, it's 538 PM on Friday, and I have not heard anything.

Yep. That was kind of my experience. I'm hoping someone has a better outcome and can help us break through the red tape.

naturecannon

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Although I purchase from BBC and already have my replacement, I have read here that The guys that bought used note 7s from swappa, eBay and alike are getting more love than direct Samsung purchases. It's sad!!! Thread say they are calling CPSC, CPSC is contacting Samsung for each individual , then Samsung is having a rep meet up with each person at a local store and doing a swap personally.

Seeker336

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Anything new from anyone who ordered direct from Samsung?

I found a Samsung recall/exchange website where you enter email address from which you ordered and the Order number, but got back a "no record" message.

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Called Samsung several days ago. Got transfered to advanced... explained I wanted to know when I'd get the phone I ordered last month. Was told it would be several weeks. Cancelled order. Waiting to see if new battery problems in S Korea are anything to worry about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs