Screen protectors....i have seen a few videos etc. I hear glass protectors are not so great because of the curved screen. What about regular film protectors? I usually just get cheap satin ones on eBay but with the curved sides.... I'm curious. Do I get a protector that covers the curves or one that is just the face?

Cases.... I saw a video that the back of the case shattered like glass! What is it made of? I usually like a very thin case.

Will the iris scanner work with glasses?

I have read some topics here and searched google but wanted some new info.

I just have to wait till my local AT&T store to get some new ones in. They said about 3 weeks or so.... I hope soon. Lol.

I am coming from a LG V10 which I absolutely loved until the update. It destroyed the battery life. Now I am having dropped calls and sound breaking up when I talk to others. We were with Verizon, but my fiance gets a discount with AT&T so we are going to switch.

Thank you
    09-22-2016 10:29 PM
    Screen Protectors I don't use so I can't help there, cases same. The Iris scanner I personally never had a issue with it wearing glasses or contacts. In fact I was impressed with how well the Iris scanner worked when I did use it.
    09-22-2016 10:33 PM
    Screen protectors....i have seen a few videos etc. I hear glass protectors are not so great because of the curved screen. What about regular film protectors? I usually just get cheap satin ones on eBay but with the curved sides.... I'm curious. Do I get a protector that covers the curves or one that is just the face?

Cases.... I saw a video that the back of the case shattered like glass! What is it made of? I usually like a very thin case.

Will the iris scanner work with glasses?

I have read some topics here and searched google but wanted some new info.

I just have to wait till my local AT&T store to get some new ones in. They said about 3 weeks or so.... I hope soon. Lol.

I am coming from a LG V10 which I absolutely loved until the update. It destroyed the battery life. Now I am having dropped calls and sound breaking up when I talk to others. We were with Verizon, but my fiance gets a discount with AT&T so we are going to switch.

Thank you
    I don't use screen protectors and really don't find them to be necessary anymore. I think they have become a cash grab for companies that sell the, but that's just my opinion.

Spigen has a lot of good Note 7 cases on Amazon, and most are not bulky. Speck is also good, but I'd go with Spigen - good quality, low cost.

Iris Scanner is AWESOME, and it works with glasses from my experience, as well as in complete darkness. Its seriously a game changer.
    09-22-2016 10:34 PM
    Thank you everyone.

I think I'll skip a screen protector (it might be hard for me to do... I've anyways used them... Lol)

I like the spigen rugged armor case and at $10....nice!
    09-22-2016 11:13 PM
    So far seem like Samsung's own SP is the best. But have problem putting on some cases
    09-22-2016 11:57 PM
    They are so expensive...
    09-23-2016 12:20 AM
    They are so expensive...
    But cheaper than cycling through several worthless SPs
    Delirious D and Joeykool like this.
    09-23-2016 12:26 AM
    Thank you everyone.

I think I'll skip a screen protector (it might be hard for me to do... I've anyways used them... Lol)

I like the spigen rugged armor case and at $10....nice!
    Has the same case on my note 7, worked great, great grip as well
    Joeykool likes this.
    09-23-2016 12:52 AM
    I don't use screensavers. As far as cases go I have a black flecks joe case that was like ten dollars and a caseology case was a leather back that was about sixteen . I also have a holster that I put on my waistband to carry the phone when I am out and about I Bought that several years ago for A nexus six at the time it's the perfect size.
    Joeykool likes this.
    09-23-2016 05:21 AM
    I don't use screensavers. As far as cases go I have a black flecks joe case that was like ten dollars and a caseology case was a leather back that was about sixteen . I also have a holster that I put on my waistband to carry the phone when I am out and about I Bought that several years ago for A nexus six at the time it's the perfect size.
    What is a black fleck Joe case?

Did you mean screen protector?
    09-23-2016 06:00 AM
    What is a black fleck Joe case?

Did you mean screen protector?
    Sorry that's voice texting while I was walking dogs. I don't use screen protectors. I have a black flexible gel case $10 and a Caseology case with red leather back $15.
    Joeykool likes this.
    09-23-2016 06:13 AM
    Sorry that's voice texting while I was walking dogs. I don't use screen protectors. I have a black flexible gel case $10 and a Caseology case with red leather back $15.
    Lol.... Thank you. I searched google for that Joe case and nothing came up and I know I didn't make it.
    09-23-2016 06:17 AM
    Ive got one of the thin spigen cases. I like it, but I think im gonna add something with a little bulk to protect it a bit better.
    amyf27 likes this.
    09-23-2016 06:30 AM
    Ive got one of the thin spigen cases. I like it, but I think im gonna add something with a little bulk to protect it a bit better.
    Please let me know what you decide. Thank you

I hear this case is nice

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Galaxy...697?nav=SEARCH
    09-23-2016 06:39 AM
    Please let me know what you decide. Thank you

I hear this case is nice

Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Supcase Unicorn Beetle Pro Rugged Holster Case Multicolor | eBay

I went with a UAG case which was awesome BUT looks like everything is getting returned now
    10-11-2016 05:13 PM