09-29-2016 11:13 AM
42 12
tools
    I hope it will be for sale in Canada soon...
    It amazing how rumors get started gezz . Samsung is actually planning a big coming out party for the note 7
    jordans0nly and Sailor Webber like this.
    09-25-2016 04:06 PM
    It amazing how rumors get started gezz . Samsung is actually planning a big coming out party for the note 7
    Any indication when?

I DM'd tmobile on twitter and they didn't give a date. Just said, "we'll let you know when inventory is available. Stay tuned. "
    Sailor Webber likes this.
    09-26-2016 07:35 AM
    I don't see why ATT is holding up on the Note 7s.

Does anyone know when they will start selling them again? I tried different places but it seems they cannot choose it in their systems.

I did see an ATT employee on the forum say September 28th but it seems to be unofficial answer.
    09-26-2016 09:25 AM
    I don't see why ATT is holding up on the Note 7s.

Does anyone know when they will start selling them again? I tried different places but it seems they cannot choose it in their systems.

I did see an ATT employee on the forum say September 28th but it seems to be unofficial answer.
    I know now that Verizon are selling it... I'm wondering when they will be available in Canada...
    09-26-2016 01:33 PM
    Got my Note 7 last night. Only place that was selling the ATT variant was Best Buy mobile.

So far so good. But hate the Specks case I bought. Its not clear. Its more like a frosty color. So going to return it after I get my Spigen's clear case.
    09-28-2016 11:20 AM
    I just received my new one from Verizon yesterday!
    Sailor Webber and Carlo Villa like this.
    09-28-2016 11:54 AM
    Got my Note 7 last night. Only place that was selling the ATT variant was Best Buy mobile.

So far so good. But hate the Specks case I bought. Its not clear. Its more like a frosty color. So going to return it after I get my Spigen's clear case.
    Lucky!
    09-28-2016 12:00 PM
    I just received my new one from Verizon yesterday!

Lucky you!!
    Carlo Villa likes this.
    09-28-2016 12:01 PM
    Lucky!
    Yes, I was kinda giving up hope on getting it any time before October. But who knows they might have some promotion for its re-release.

Best Buy Mobile is a small shop in the mall. Yet, I was told they held most of the phone inventory which shocked me. So they had a ton of black and silver Note 7s. Just no Coral Blue ones. I wanted the Black one anyway. It looks so much more sleek and professional. Plus I'm using the Material Black theme. Perfect.
    09-28-2016 01:25 PM
    Yes, I was kinda giving up hope on getting it any time before October. But who knows they might have some promotion for its re-release.

Best Buy Mobile is a small shop in the mall. Yet, I was told they held most of the phone inventory which shocked me. So they had a ton of black and silver Note 7s. Just no Coral Blue ones. I wanted the Black one anyway. It looks so much more sleek and professional. Plus I'm using the Material Black theme. Perfect.
    Ugh I can't wait to get mine.. & Good choice!
    09-28-2016 01:32 PM
    I just talk to a Samsung rep. and he told me the Note 7 would not be back on the market for purchase.... ummm.... WTH? Anyone with more information?
    Samsung stated that the will go back on sale in the UK end of October
    09-28-2016 01:34 PM
    Samsung stated that the will go back on sale in the UK end of October
    That's pretty far away. People might lose interest by then especially with the new plethora of phones coming in.
    09-28-2016 11:16 PM
    Your lucky ones most countries in Asia even pre-ordered won't be available till end of November. Terrible
    09-29-2016 12:54 AM
    I know now that Verizon are selling it... I'm wondering when they will be available in Canada...
    That's funny. Ordered only from vzw.com, still not shipping till 10/05.
    09-29-2016 01:35 AM
    That's funny. Ordered only from vzw.com, still not shipping till 10/05.
    Was this based on color? I was curious to see what they had last week and the black was immediate, the silver a week out, the blue a month out.
    09-29-2016 06:46 AM
    Got mine from an AT&T retailer not corp store yesterday. Coral Blue. Only place who had one willing to sell it. Best Buy had Black ones and said I had to order it online for pickup then they would sell it. But wouldn't sell it locally. AT&T completely refused to sell it.
    09-29-2016 07:19 AM
    Was this based on color? I was curious to see what they had last week and the black was immediate, the silver a week out, the blue a month out.
    That was black.
    09-29-2016 11:13 AM
42 12