Android system

blackhemi4x4

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
It can take a day or two to completely settle. Samsung's software also will try to optimize apps and battery usage.

Sometimes, if a app is used to restore apps, app data, settings, etc, things get kind of screwy.

I always start off with a factory reset. The only data I restore is my text messages. I let google install my apps so I know it's clean.

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
It can take a day or two to completely settle. Samsung's software also will try to optimize apps and battery usage.

Sometimes, if a app is used to restore apps, app data, settings, etc, things get kind of screwy.

I always start off with a factory reset. The only data I restore is my text messages. I let google install my apps so I know it's clean.

How do you backup text messages?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
The percentage of battery use often isn't as important as your overall battery life. If you're not using the phone that much, then Android System or OS will end up using a higher percentage of what little battery has been used, since nothing else is active to use it. Are you experiencing poor battery life?

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
The percentage of battery use often isn't as important as your overall battery life. If you're not using the phone that much, then Android System or OS will end up using a higher percentage of what little battery has been used, since nothing else is active to use it. Are you experiencing poor battery life?
Why would the OS be using battery power if you're not doing anything on the phone?

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I just use the Samsung cloud. It does a really good job. I back everything up but only restore the messages.

Is that under settings, accounts? I see samsung, with option to sync.
Sorry I'm using back up phone s5.
Waiting for local att to start selling note again.

Thanks

blackhemi4x4

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Mines a T-Mobile device and it's under Settings > Cloud and Accounts > Samsung Cloud.

c1c8da1ee52131b79eccf45a8ca70abe.jpg

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, I guess since I'm not using note yet, mine will be different.
Sure hope they have them for sale soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol