Issues Noted With Replaced Batteries By Galaxy Note 7 Owners | Androidheadlines.com

I've been experiencing these problems with my replacement Note 7. I'm losing charge when I use the phone while Fast charging?
    09-23-2016 08:05 PM
    I guess you should send it back for a new replacement. Too expensive a device for allowing hardware "details".
    09-23-2016 08:14 PM
    I did notice that right after charging it goes to 99%. I haven't noticed any drain yet and yesterday I was on Facebook a lot and on the forum and at the end of the day late at night it was at around 25%. Using standard wireless charging takes roughly 3 hours. I did hear people say that you should start charging around 20% and take it off when it gets to 90% because the battery will last longer?
    09-23-2016 08:19 PM
    I did notice that right after charging it goes to 99%. I haven't noticed any drain yet and yesterday I was on Facebook a lot and on the forum and at the end of the day late at night it was at around 25%. Using standard wireless charging takes roughly 3 hours. I did hear people say that you should start charging around 20% and take it off when it gets to 90% because the battery will last longer?
    I've even seen it said not to let it go below 40%, and that letting it go to 20% is bad for battery life.

All in whose professional/technical opinion is accepted and/or promoted.
    09-24-2016 02:43 AM
    It sounds like the article was based in part by users complaining in these types of forums. If it's just a few, I'm sure some random phones could get a bad battery, just like any other product you buy.
    09-24-2016 07:40 AM
    Did Jeep Guy and grandma write this article?

I did not notice the issue when using fast charge, but I turned it off after the first charge. I only use FC if need to, which is rarely. Fast charge with sealed batteries is not a good long term mix IMO.
    09-24-2016 08:41 AM
    Try watching a HD movie while fast charging. My replacement was losing charge while watching Batman v Superman
    09-24-2016 08:48 AM
    Try watching a HD movie while fast charging. My replacement was losing charge while watching Batman v Superman

Please disable FC and see if same issue. I used Smart Switch during FCing and the device charged up during the process. That should be more power hungry than watching a video. That was the only time I used FC. I turn it off. No net negative charge gaming or video watching.
    09-24-2016 09:07 AM
    I'm noticing my battery drains faster during the day than my old note did. Im having to charge twice a day. Granted I'm on it a lot during the day reading Facebook and AC but I remember getting more use out of my old device.
    09-24-2016 09:14 AM
    Customers lose confidence in Samsung after Galaxy Note 7 recall surveyed by Branding Brand, one of the world's largest mobile e-commerce platform.
    09-24-2016 09:14 AM