Now that the explosive beginnings of this phone are behind us :P Trying to really settle in to the phone

I'm trying to get the most functionality here and I don't even know where to start...
    09-23-2016 09:05 PM
    Google keep, any device supports it beautifully and it never fails..
    Wiley_11 likes this.
    09-23-2016 09:26 PM
    Not sure what you need to do, but I prefer Onenote.
    hummingbirdhill likes this.
    09-23-2016 09:30 PM
    I use Evernote. I like having the little square check boxes for lists.
    The check boxes on Samsung notes crossed the item out when you put a check in the box.
    Anyway to make Samsung's check box not put a line through the item when you put a check Mark in the box
    09-23-2016 09:31 PM
    I use the following:

For lists I use Wunderlist. It's really great and check lists can be shared cross platform.

For pen stuff I am still torn between S Note and Samsung Notes. I really don't like the new version of Samsung Notes. I wish they would bring back the S Note. I really use screen off memo a lot, so I am forced to use Samsung Notes.

I use OneNote for work, but I don't really like the mobile version.

I would like to try Google Keep, because I like it's integration to Google Now. I just haven't gotten into the habit.

I wish there was something out there that did it all well enough to use one platform.
    09-23-2016 09:37 PM
    I used on my previous phone, an LG G3, an app called Note Everything, cause you could export the notes to save them, you could send a note to the calendar, you could categorize into folders, you could have photo notes and drawing notes and voice notes as well as text. I am trying to decide if I want it on my Note 7. Have a few scattered notes in Samsung Notes, and I love the off screen note, and in the S Notes I sideloaded, the action memo but haven't quite felt organized. I love the spen, though. So many notes, so many note apps.
    09-23-2016 11:22 PM
    I prefer Evernote, which can be used on most devices.
    09-24-2016 10:07 AM
    I like Keep, especially the integration with my Moto 360.
    09-24-2016 10:15 AM
    I personally use Wunderlist for lists and find it great, I´ve always heard great things about Evernote and should probably get around to testing it.
    09-24-2016 10:34 AM
    I used the Premium version of Evernote for a year because I got it free. Then they wanted $50 or something ridiculous like that... and I realized that I seldom, if ever, actually used all the premium functionality. So, I started looking for something else.

Now, I use Google Keep. I love it. It does everything I really need it to do. Integration is flawless. My vote is for Keep.
    Wiley_11 likes this.
    09-24-2016 10:57 AM
    I used the Premium version of Evernote for a year because I got it free. Then they wanted $50 or something ridiculous like that... and I realized that I seldom, if ever, actually used all the premium functionality. So, I started looking for something else.

Now, I use Google Keep. I love it. It does everything I really need it to do. Integration is flawless. My vote is for Keep.
    I tried Evernote on my Palm Pre. It did way more than I needed, deleted it. ~7 years ago. I'm sure it's more bloated now.

Keep FTW!...........
    juliesdroidsync likes this.
    09-24-2016 11:13 AM