Is there anyway to get these deleted photos back without rooting this phone? This happened today.
    09-23-2016 11:50 PM
    Did you have them back up to anything? Like Google photos, verizon cloud etc? If not I don't think you can get the deleted photos back unless someone else in this forum knows how.
    09-24-2016 12:04 AM
    Is there anyway to get these deleted photos back without rooting this phone? This happened today.
    Did you enable Samsung Cloud or Google Photos or whatever cloud services to sync to your phone. If you did you can restore those photos from the cloud.
    Just 2 nights ago I inserted my 256gb card that I got from Samsung. By mistake, instead of transferring the photos to the memory card I erased them all.
    But when I went to the Gallery, the photos were still showing because it is sync to Samsung Cloud. I could have restored those photos but I left it that way. I can always access the cloud and choose what photo(s) to download to the phone.
    Also I have a back-up on my home pc. Install Samsung Smart Switch to your home pc, time to time, do a full back-up of your phone. You can then use that back-up data to restore your phone or any new phone in the future.
    aspenedelen likes this.
    09-24-2016 12:05 AM
    Unfortunately Google Photos didn't back them up today, why I have no idea but the video I took of my daughter before daycare this morning wasn't backed up eight hours later when I unfortunately deleted 200 photos
    09-24-2016 12:06 AM
    Unfortunately Google Photos didn't back them up today, why I have no idea but the video I took of my daughter before daycare this morning wasn't backed up eight hours later when I unfortunately deleted 200 photos
    Yikes. That's sucks so it. I know. I've done it before. I'm sorry that happened. Just try to retry backing them up in the future.
    aspenedelen likes this.
    09-24-2016 12:08 AM
    Yikes. That's sucks so it. I know. I've done it before. I'm sorry that happened. Just try to retry backing them up in the future.
    That was supposed to say that sucks so much. Sorry I'm double quoting myself lol. Every time I try to edit my posts it deletes instead and i habe to post it again.
    09-24-2016 12:11 AM
    Did you have them back up to anything? Like Google photos, verizon cloud etc? If not I don't think you can get the deleted photos back unless someone else in this forum knows how.
    Great call on VZW Cloud. I just checked due to your post and look and behold all of the photos except the adorable video is there. Huge THANKS jewels
    09-24-2016 12:11 AM
    Lo and behold
    09-24-2016 12:16 AM
    Great call on VZW Cloud. I just checked due to your post and look and behold all of the photos except the adorable video is there. Huge THANKS jewels
    Lol no problem. Glad you found them. Gotta have those precious moments😊
    aspenedelen likes this.
    09-24-2016 12:20 AM
    Yes you do! I owe you a drink one day. My blood pressure went down a few notches ten minutes ago
    Jewels81 likes this.
    09-24-2016 12:21 AM
    Yes you do! I owe you a drink one day. My blood pressure went down a few notches ten minutes ago
    Lol I can imagine🍻
    aspenedelen likes this.
    09-24-2016 12:27 AM
    By default cloud services will only sync if you have wi-fi connection. I don't know what or how much your data plan is. I have unlimited so I either mark the 'Use cellular data' option or unmark the 'Wi-Fi Only' option. That way as soon as you take a photo or a video, it goes straight to your cloud.
    Just glad that you recovered your photos.
    Jewels81 likes this.
    09-24-2016 12:28 AM
    I also have unlimited so I have marked the 'cellular data' option too. I'm on wifi every now and then but that might be 1% of the time or when the service in my home drops to 3G from 4G
    09-24-2016 12:33 AM
    Also you can try plugging phone into a PC via USB and use a Recover app such as Recuva or PhotoRec (PhotoRec - Digital Picture and File Recovery)
    And here is thread here http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...ted-files.html
    homer813 and aspenedelen like this.
    09-24-2016 09:02 AM
    Also you can try plugging phone into a PC via USB and use a Recover app such as Recuva or PhotoRec (PhotoRec - Digital Picture and File Recovery)
    I was just going to suggest the same thing. Recuva is really easy to use.
    09-24-2016 11:42 AM
    Appreciate the tip with Recuva
    09-24-2016 11:48 AM