Audio Settings for headphone jack

homer813

Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone know of a way to keep the settings for the audio whenever you plug in something to the headphone jack?

I find it rather annoying that every time I plug the phone to my auxiliary in the car that the phone doesn't remember that I turned up the volume all the way from last time. Every time I plug it in, the volume is lowered and when I increase the volume, the stupid disclaimer pops up warning me about turning the volume up and causing deafness. It's really annoying to have to go through that process every time I want to plug it in to listen to music. Did I mention it's annoying? See how annoying it is that you have to see the same thing every time? Annoying right?

Someone tell me I'm not the only one that has noticed this.

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Happens to me as well if I have headphones in and they get unplugged......Be grateful because some places abroad they limit the audio output for headphones and you can't even go past what the disclaimer limit for us is

jsk0703

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
I agree that it's annoying but I havent found a way around it. Makes sense that they try to keep people from damaging their hearing. I've made that mistake in the past more than a few times.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
This has been a part of Android for years, and there's no way to disable it with the possible exception of rooting (never looked into that route). I did find this app that helps a lot.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...akebasile.android.hearingsaver&token=zZC4zezS

I plug in to my truck via the aux plug all the time and this app takes care of things about 99% of the time. Ever so often the volume will drop while I'm listening on my G4 and I'll have to turn it back up, but it's rare.

Misterb

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know of a way to keep the settings for the audio whenever you plug in something to the headphone jack?

I find it rather annoying that every time I plug the phone to my auxiliary in the car that the phone doesn't remember that I turned up the volume all the way from last time. Every time I plug it in, the volume is lowered and when I increase the volume, the stupid disclaimer pops up warning me about turning the volume up and causing deafness. It's really annoying to have to go through that process every time I want to plug it in to listen to music. Did I mention it's annoying? See how annoying it is that you have to see the same thing every time? Annoying right?

Someone tell me I'm not the only one that has noticed this.

There's a Bluetooth device I use, called an iTrip. It plugs in to the cigarette lighter of your vehicle and has an aux cord that then plugs in to your aux input of your vehicle. It is tiny, and barely takes up any space at all. It's smaller than a flush mount phone charger. Anyway, this adds Bluetooth to your vehicle and the added bonus is that I think your phone remembers the volume setting (and that you selected yes to the hearing damage warning) until you reboot your phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01