Fingerprint lock always asks for PIN

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Let me know if either of you figure something out. Usually I'm the odd man out. Maybe refer the Nova guy to this thread so he can see the differences?

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Let me know if either of you figure something out. Usually I'm the odd man out. Maybe refer the Nova guy to this thread so he can see the differences?
I got a reply from the developer. Here it is, I now have it and double tap for screen off and using fingerprint to unlock is working.

77e0e919b4cf34f126a5cd8c3f1536a0.jpg

Yep. I have prime too. Weird. Oh well thanks for heads up. I'll keep trying.

Bbarbie

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
My phone used to lock after not being used and then ask for fingerprint but ever since I set up my new fitbit it won't lock at all... I use Samsung s view case and it locked before but not now. What is causing this ?

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
My phone used to lock after not being used and then ask for fingerprint but ever since I set up my new fitbit it won't lock at all... I use Samsung s view case and it locked before but not now. What is causing this ?

Did you set up the fitbit as a "safe connection" or whatever its called where the phone won't lock while connected to it? Turn off the FB or disconnect it from the phone and see if it locks then.

Bbarbie

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
Thanks again your trick helped solve my issue. I wonder if the always open when fitbit is around setting caused battery to drain ? Because before that i had no issues with battery loss. I shall observe how it works now that I fixed the issue. Thanks again.

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Thanks again your trick helped solve my issue. I wonder if the always open when fitbit is around setting caused battery to drain ? Because before that i had no issues with battery loss. I shall observe how it works now that I fixed the issue. Thanks again.

Glad it worked. Not sure about the FB. You could take it away and see if it changes things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC