Samsung Pay- Did not receive $10 card?

wolverine2003

May 29, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys!
I just used samsung pay at walmart. The transaction went through but I did not get the $10 card nor do I see the transaction under my transactions. Does it have to process in my bank first? The last promo card for the $20 was instant. Has anyone else come across this issue?

Thanks!

Mine didn't come in until my 3rd purchase. Not sure why it took so long this time.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Used at a video store too, they had a small card reader on their monitor
c753ede0acef6259cd9b668c51a4c1b4.jpg

naturecannon

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
First time I used Samsung pay was with the 20$ and at target. Tried many different methods and it didn't go through. Used it at Fred Meyers and all. Was good. The working here and not working there thing just makes me say f it and pull out my card every time. Maybe if things get worked out in future and EVERY retailer is on same page with s pay I may get in a habit of using it. Nothing worse than "that guy" in line screwing around trying to pay, I never want to be "that guy"!!!!

japhule

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Finally got my $10 card. Like others mentioned previously, some transactions do not register as a payment for some reason. My first two uses on a vending machine worked but did not give me the $10. My next use at Sportsclips did work and I got a Samsung Pay notification saying that I got the Dunkin Donuts $5 reward and a separate notification for the Samsung $10 reward. I have to then agree to the terms from each of the notifications before the rewards are given. The Samsung $10 reward was added to my Samsung Pay soon after. For some reason, my Dunkin Donuts GC was not added immediately, I had to add it manually from the email confirmation that I had received.

Misterb

May 26, 2011
Visit site
First time I used Samsung pay was with the 20$ and at target. Tried many different methods and it didn't go through. Used it at Fred Meyers and all. Was good. The working here and not working there thing just makes me say f it and pull out my card every time. Maybe if things get worked out in future and EVERY retailer is on same page with s pay I may get in a habit of using it. Nothing worse than "that guy" in line screwing around trying to pay, I never want to be "that guy"!!!!

Couldn't agree more. There's a thread I started a month ago with tons of posts, that's titled" Samsung pay doesn't work reliably. I don't care what the commercials say "

pduffer

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
I don't remember the store names, but I've had success with it and my bank card on Samsung Pay in most regular stores like grocery chains, gas stations, even a Square card reader on a tablet at a cupcake shop
Have you been able to use it at the pump itself, or through attendant? I've been unsuccessful at getting a gas pump to read it.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Have you been able to use it at the pump itself, or through attendant? I've been unsuccessful at getting a gas pump to read it.
Samsung specifically states that SP doesn't work at gas pumps. Although I have read, one person on this forum that said they were successful using it.

billykac

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
OP: thanks for this thread! It reminded me to go back and claim my promo. Accepting the terms was all I needed to do. Thanks again!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12