I had it, returned it before the recall. Now have the Moto Z, but do miss the S Pen, Samsung Pay and the screen is better. But now, seems I have to wait till 10/5 for the black from Verizon, which isnt a bad thing.

Since I'm an employee, I just cant go in stores, FYI, for those wondering.
    09-24-2016 08:40 PM
    I received my new note 7 several days ago, and after t-mobile updated with new software, WOW! I am so impressed with my new note 7! ... Clearly the best phone on the market!....
    After the derogatory comments that Motorola made regarding Samsung, I will NEVER support Motorola and there Wanabee CAPPY cell phones!.
    jamesrick80 likes this.
    09-24-2016 08:54 PM
    I received my new note 7 several days ago, and after t-mobile updated with new software, WOW! I am so impressed with my new note 7! ... Clearly the best phone on the market!....
    After the derogatory comments that Motorola made regarding Samsung, I will NEVER support Motorola and there Wanabee CAPPY cell phones!.
    Not sure what they said, but the Z is a good phone.
    09-24-2016 09:05 PM
    Not sure what they said, but the Z is a good phone.
    This:
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...mail-moto.html

Can't find the thread with more discussion though, but there is a thread around here about their marketing.

Edit: Found it: http://forums.androidcentral.com/mot...-but-nice.html
    09-24-2016 10:17 PM
    Low blow? Maybe, but that's just some good marketing. And I'm sure ppl have bought phones due to that.
    09-24-2016 10:21 PM
    I had it, returned it before the recall. Now have the Moto Z, but do miss the S Pen, Samsung Pay and the screen is better. But now, seems I have to wait till 10/5 for the black from Verizon, which isnt a bad thing.

Since I'm an employee, I just cant go in stores, FYI, for those wondering.
    Lol I'm surprised you ain't been swamped with questions from verizon customers regarding the note 7.
    09-24-2016 10:34 PM
    Going iPhone 7 plus. I know it's not a good replacement but we'll see how I cope with it.
    09-24-2016 10:38 PM
    LG joined Motorola on the ads

jordans0nly and libra89 like this.
    09-24-2016 10:43 PM
    Going iPhone 7 plus. I know it's not a good replacement but we'll see I how cope with it.
    Just don't be like the people that fell for the screw a hole into the iPhone 7 to get a headphone jack lmao.
    09-24-2016 10:45 PM
    When I returned my Note 7 because of the recall, I was going with the iPhone 7 plus but I could not wait a month and a half for them to ship it to me. Then I went to Apple store to check out the new iPhones to see if it is worth the wait. They are great phones but just not what I want. Too many features that I miss on Android I won't be able to do on Apple. Ended up receiving a new Note 7 thanks to the replacement recall.
    09-24-2016 10:50 PM
    I got an iPhone 6 plus from t-mobile as a loaner. I wanted to check out ios since I'd never used it. I must say I was impressed with how well it worked. 7 plus will probably be my next phone, but for now I will stick with my replacement Note 7.
    09-24-2016 10:56 PM
    All these threads are cracking me up:

Who is returning their Note?
    Who is going to iPhone 7?
    Who has returned and will buy again?
    Who had returned and is waiting for S8?
    Who had returned and is waiting for the apocalypse?
    09-24-2016 11:12 PM
    Glad you're getting a laugh
    09-24-2016 11:18 PM
    Glad you're getting a laugh
    I'm getting a laugh too. Either folks want the phone or not. It came out and was generally praised as awesome. The battery recall has not changed that. There's no better phone than the Note 7 at this point, so i don't get all the flip flopping.
    jamesrick80 and sweetypie31 like this.
    09-24-2016 11:44 PM
    LG leans on the the whole removable battery thing too much....their whole ad campaign for the G5 revolved around the removable battery ...
    09-24-2016 11:48 PM
    LG leans on the the whole removable battery thing too much....their whole ad campaign for the G5 revolved around the removable battery ...
    Good thing it has a replaceable battery, since the V20 has half the battery life for wifi video streaming and 35% less for everything else compared to the Note 7. The V20 display is a warm running power hog.
    jordans0nly likes this.
    09-24-2016 11:52 PM
    Sent mine back right after they asked us to turn them in. I went with the IP7+ (1st time IOS user long time Android and Windows Phone user).
    I like the widget page how fluid everything is. What do I miss about Android...back and menu buttons, texting with my wife (we both had Samsung phones and could see when the other person was typing). Other than that I'm not really missing anything...well the curved glass on the Note...I do miss that.

I'm a tech nerd, so I've been though doing everything on Android and I'm just enjoying my smartphone as a smartphone....but those smooth games tho. I also picked up a Apple watch and boy this thing is sweet. I thought I would miss my Samsung Gear and nope. This watch is smooth and the battery last me like all day. Like I've had it off the charger since 7am and as I type this its at 68% battery left.

Anywho...I'm sure I'll be back on Android next year...maybe just depends on the what the 10 year Anniversary iPhone brings to the table. Did I say how smooth IOS is.
    libra89 likes this.
    09-24-2016 11:54 PM