Note 7 OEM S Pens for $5.00

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Hmm. Normally I'm not a person that insists on OEM, but with the water resistant feature the note 7 I would lean towards OEM and having to know 100% it is. There is not much info provided on the listing and $5 raises a red flag for me since its a month old note 7 item. Even if they were from the recalled units they are not new unused then.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Verizon told me i had to return everything. How can i if the um....spen.....broke?!😆
That's Verizon, some are having to return everything, some get to keep it. My account is even notated that I get to keep all accessories.

Even if your s pen is broke, you can still return it. Phone does not need to be in perfect condition.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
That's Verizon, some are having to return everything, some get to keep it. My account is even notated that I get to keep all accessories.

Even if your s pen is broke, you can still return it. Phone does not need to be in perfect condition.

Lol that was meant to come out as the spen broke but not really broke. As in I just say it is lol. But then again I'll feel bad cause I'll be lying lol.

Amele

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
I figured $7 was a low gamble and bought one from that link. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that some of these were being sold by people like the guy in the Verizon store who went through everything in my box twice, to make sure it was all there.

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
ahh so this is why some places forcing you to return the accessories even though samsung just wanted the phone so they can profit.
glad i kept all my stuff. lol

Last edited:

Teamjones

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
I figured $7 was a low gamble and bought one from that link. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that some of these were being sold by people like the guy in the Verizon store who went through everything in my box twice, to make sure it was all there.

Hit it right on the head.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante