Could not be happier!
    Carlo Villa and Viscomi4444 like this.
    09-25-2016 02:04 AM
    Could not be happier!
    What were you coming from? I went with the iPhone 7 at launch because I figured the Note 7 wasn't going to be back for sale for a while, but ditched and got one when they did. I love this phone.
    09-25-2016 02:41 AM
    Could not be happier!
    Likewise !! For a week or two I was ready to move on and waiting on the LG V20 but I'm very happy I got another Note yay
    09-25-2016 06:16 AM
    Yeah I went and swapped out my Note 7 about after a week of the Recall. Went and got a S7E. Was past my return period period and my carrier in Canada made an exception for me to go back to the Note 7. Had to have it again. Amazing phone
    09-25-2016 06:22 AM
    Yeah I went and swapped out my Note 7 about after a week of the Recall. Went and got a S7E. Was past my return period period and my carrier in Canada made an exception for me to go back to the Note 7. Had to have it again. Amazing phone
    I have an s7edge that i bought back in July, and used it for a week between note7 1 and 2.

The s7edge is an awesome phone, but it still isn't a Note! Using it for a week reminded me why i roll my eyes when people say the note7 is just an s7edge w an s pen..
    09-25-2016 06:48 AM
    I have an s7edge that i bought back in July, and used it for a week between note7 1 and 2.

The s7edge is an awesome phone, but it still isn't a Note! Using it for a week reminded me why i roll my eyes when people say the note7 is just an s7edge w an s pen..
    Yeah I really liked the S7E. Did miss the spen, Grace UX, iris scanner and a few others. Also the fact that I had a phone that had been out like 6 months. Didn't feel fresh and very happy my carrier made the exception
    09-25-2016 07:26 AM

I couldn't agree more. The S-line phones are great machines, but the Notes are just better.
    Viscomi4444 likes this.
    09-25-2016 07:59 AM
    I'm still contemplating whether or not to go back to Note 7 because this freaking wait for the 7+ is just ridiculous.
    09-25-2016 08:31 AM
    I'm still contemplating whether or not to go back to Note 7 because this freaking wait for the 7+ is just ridiculous.

Note 7 rocks. Better camera, similar battery life in FHD mode, bigger and better display, smaller size and as a bonus- has a headphone jack

Oh, and the pen.
    Viscomi4444 and indydrummer like this.
    09-25-2016 09:02 AM
    Have you had an opportunity to try out the iPhone 7 Plus? I tried it at both Best Buy and T-Mobile. Super, super quick. But other than that, it's the same old same old. No customization, everything takes 5 steps that you can do in 2 steps on an Android. The screen still doesn't come close.

The camera has caught up, but early reviews are showing poorer battery life than the 6S Plus, and charging from 18% to 70% still takes 2 to 3 hours.

Bottom line is that if you haven't loved iPhones before, this one won't change that.
    T48 likes this.
    09-25-2016 09:07 AM
    Did you try pre-ordering the 7+? I ended up with the Note 7 again but my girlfriend is an iOS fan girl and ordered the 7+ on the 16th and we got an email it was ready for pickup on the 22nd. We ordered it from Best Buy. She got the rose gold 128gb on AT&T. I also pre-ordered my note 7 on the 16th along with her and I got my email on the 19th for pickup. We were expecting for her iPhone to take 2-3 weeks.
    09-25-2016 09:22 AM
    I went to the S7E as a temp phone until the Note 7 was re-released. The S7E is a terrible phone to be honest. The sides are more of a pain in the the *** then helpful. It's also uncomfortable to hold. My Note 7 will be here on Monday, Cant. Wait to get that back.
    09-25-2016 09:29 AM
    I went to the S7E as a temp phone until the Note 7 was re-released. The S7E is a terrible phone to be honest. The sides are more of a pain in the the *** then helpful. It's also uncomfortable to hold. My Note 7 will be here on Monday, Cant. Wait to get that back.
    Long time no see! I was going to go back to a S7E as my loaner phone but the tiny little corporate store only had S7's and offered me a 6S+ instead. I don't miss the super pronounced edges on the S7E. Even with tiny hands I kept bumping the edges. I'm hoping they bring the more subdued edges of the N7 to the S8.
    Joe the Insider likes this.
    09-25-2016 09:34 AM
    Long time no see! I was going to go back to a S7E as my loaner phone but the tiny little corporate store only had S7's and offered me a 6S+ instead. I don't miss the super pronounced edges on the S7E. Even with tiny hands I kept bumping the edges. I'm hoping they bring the more subdued edges of the N7 to the S8.
    That would be a really nice design for the S8.
    09-25-2016 09:36 AM
    Did you try pre-ordering the 7+? I ended up with the Note 7 again but my girlfriend is an iOS fan girl and ordered the 7+ on the 16th and we got an email it was ready for pickup on the 22nd. We ordered it from Best Buy. She got the rose gold 128gb on AT&T. I also pre-ordered my note 7 on the 16th along with her and I got my email on the 19th for pickup. We were expecting for her iPhone to take 2-3 weeks.
    Yeah I preordered the iPhone 7+ Jet Black right when they started taking preorders at 2am. But still this day my order is still being processed. I had the Note 7 then I returned it because of the recall. I'm currently using an IPhone 6+. This wait is making me reconsider my options.
    09-25-2016 11:17 AM
    Because I am self-employed in the wholesale grocery business and use the stylus every day, throughout the entire day, (to write orders, merchandise being offered to me for sale, etc) I have to have a stylus. But either way, I was so hooked on the Note 7 before the recall that there is no way I was not going to get another Note 7. I have been using smart phones for over 6 years now and have tried a dozen different phones. There is no question in my mind that the Note 7 is the best smart phone ever built - period.

I just received my replacement Note 7 five days ago and I am completely satisfied. Beyond satisfied. What a pleasure to use. I was only without a phone for a week before Tmobile had my replacement ready. During the interim I simply switched the sim card back into my Note 5 which I have decided to keep for emergencies since the trade in value is so low.
    T48 and Viscomi4444 like this.
    09-25-2016 12:17 PM
    I went back to the Note 7 on Thursday. Had exchanged my original Note 7 for the S7E so was using that for about 2 weeks. It was a nice phone but the curved edges on the S7E always launches apps accidentally with my hand. This never happened on my Note 7 so I decided to swap back to the Note 7 when it became available.
    09-25-2016 04:47 PM
    There are many reasons why the Note 7 is the best phone extant.
    jamesrick80 likes this.
    09-25-2016 05:21 PM
    Have you had an opportunity to try out the iPhone 7 Plus? I tried it at both Best Buy and T-Mobile. Super, super quick. But other than that, it's the same old same old. No customization, everything takes 5 steps that you can do in 2 steps on an Android. The screen still doesn't come close.

The camera has caught up, but early reviews are showing poorer battery life than the 6S Plus, and charging from 18% to 70% still takes 2 to 3 hours.

Bottom line is that if you haven't loved iPhones before, this one won't change that.
    Change the Note 7 to FHD, unbling it like the iPhone is and watch it fly too Even my IT bud at work who has the iPhone 7 admits the Note 7 still looks better in the same FHD res.

There is a reason Apple stays with FHD with phones. Less robust GPU is needed and much better battery life and speed. iPads get the higher res and more robust GPU, since bigger battery to cover for it.
    jamesrick80 likes this.
    09-25-2016 06:14 PM
    This battery life in getting out of my new replaced note7 is phenomenal. Came home from work with 80% left. That's insane. That update really did something. Much faster as well.
    09-25-2016 07:05 PM
    This battery life in getting out of my new replaced note7 is phenomenal. Came home from work with 80% left. That's insane. That update really did something. Much faster as well.
    My normal usage is leaving me at like 62% and thats with location on and blue tooth syncing with my gear fit 2....With my note 5 I would be around 30 percent and thats with location and Bluetooth off ....I'm very happy with battery life...
    09-25-2016 09:03 PM
    My normal usage is leaving me at like 62% and thats with location on and blue tooth syncing with my gear fit 2....With my note 5 I would be around 30 percent and thats with location and Bluetooth off ....I'm very happy with battery life...
    Yea I streamed music for about 4 hours of the 9 hours I worked and of course texted and used some apps.
    09-26-2016 05:20 AM
    The ZDnet contributor in this pod cast went back to the Note 7 as well, since as folks here including me have pointed out, other current devices seem under par in comparison. He also points out how much better the replacement Note 7 is in regards to features and performance- especially after the 400MB update. An update Verizon has yet to release- if ever.

http://www.zdnet.com/article/iphone-...ndup-show-382/
    09-26-2016 06:00 AM
    What is it with the wait? Note 7 was awesome first received, then the recall and a week doesn't even pass and people are complaining about the long wait, we are going to the iPhone. Now we can't handle the wait for the iPhone.

I'm not attacking, I just curious why people have a problem with a wait for the phone they want. And for what it's worth, a lot of the people that left for other phones during the recall saying the other phones were nicer have returned to the new note 7 saying it's now the best phone ever.

I have my new note 7 and am enjoying it. But if I missed out on getting one in the first batch, I would be dissappointed, but I would wait for the second batch it's the phone I want and would wait for it.
    09-26-2016 07:27 AM