11-10-2016 08:00 AM
67 123
tools
    I am -- or the Google Pixel (XL). I really was dead set on the V20 but since they are dragging their feet on releasing it .. It gives me time to check out what Google is doing.
    How do you find good cases for phones such as the Pixel since you won't find many in the stores. Good luck finding the Defender for it.
    09-29-2016 12:02 AM
    09-29-2016 12:11 AM
    How do you find good cases for phones such as the Pixel since you won't find many in the stores. Good luck finding the Defender for it.
    Amazon ftw .
    09-29-2016 12:21 AM
    T-Mobile is having issues returning my note 7 for a new note 7 that isn't refurbished so I'm returning all together. Gonna get the v20 when it's released. This phone is a joke. Everything from hardware faults to software faults, to the new ugly UI to grouped notifications just killed this phone. They did this to themselves for trying to copy apple software much.
    09-30-2016 03:42 PM
    T-Mobile is having issues returning my note 7 for a new note 7 that isn't refurbished so I'm returning all together. Gonna get the v20 when it's released. This phone is a joke. Everything from hardware faults to software faults, to the new ugly UI to grouped notifications just killed this phone. They did this to themselves for trying to copy apple software much.
    Sorry that is your situation and view. Mine is thankfully opposite. The V20 looks decent, but about half that battery life for media and 35% for everything else. Good on the replaceable battery!

Also apparently runs hot too. No heat pipe like Note 7.
    09-30-2016 04:36 PM
    Sorry that is your situation and view. Mine is thankfully opposite. The V20 looks decent, but about half that battery life for media and 35% for everything else. Good on the replaceable battery!

Huh? Half battery life? What do you mean?
    09-30-2016 05:17 PM

LG is always bugged out but I've found them slightly more stable than newer Samsung phones. This note 7 nonsense is out of control though. This phone is the biggest ***** in the industry's history. Well over a month now and they still haven't given people a working phone that isn't dangerous. Samsung has severely dropped quality in almost every department.
    09-30-2016 07:11 PM
    How can that be? You are the first person I've heard of that won't be getting a new Note 7 as a replacement and instead are being offered a refurbished one. What possible reasoning can they be employing to do that to you?
    10-01-2016 02:15 PM
    LG is always bugged out but I've found them slightly more stable than newer Samsung phones. This note 7 nonsense is out of control though. This phone is the biggest ***** in the industry's history. Well over a month now and they still haven't given people a working phone that isn't dangerous. Samsung has severely dropped quality in almost every department.
    I loved the Note 7, but compared to my S7 Edge I have now I must admit the Edge seems faster and it runs a lot more smooth so far than the Note did. I think the Note was rushed a bit and the stigma with the battery doesn't help.

Overall the Note 7 has amazing specs and all the tools to be the top of the line phone for the next year though, but the battery issue and some phones having lagging issues sours that.

I still don't see it for sale on the tmobile website yet.

Lets face it, this phone isn't going to have the legacy that the Note 4 still has. It has been pretty tainted now and it not being for sale for awhile now doesn't help.

Hopefully the S8 Edge is a knockout and the Note 8 is as well.

I wonder how many Note 7 users will buy the S8 Edge? Last year on these forums many dumped the Note 5 for teh S7 Edge.
    10-01-2016 02:56 PM
    I loved the Note 7, but compared to my S7 Edge I have now I must admit the Edge seems faster and it runs a lot more smooth so far than the Note did. I think the Note was rushed a bit and the stigma with the battery doesn't help.

Overall the Note 7 has amazing specs and all the tools to be the top of the line phone for the next year though, but the battery issue and some phones having lagging issues sours that.

Lets face it, this phone isn't going to have the legacy that the Note 4 still has. It has been pretty tainted now and it not being for sale for awhile now doesn't help.

I wonder how many Note 7 users will buy the S8 Edge? Last year on these forums many dumped the Note 5 for teh S7 Edge.
    I couldn't get rid of my S7 Edge loaner fast enough so I definitely won't be giving up the Note 7 for the Edge 8.
    jlczl likes this.
    10-01-2016 03:07 PM

First, you're comparing your pre-recall Note7 to the S7E, not the new ones.
    Secondly, my Note7 blows away my Note 4 in every way. There may be some people on these forums that feel this way due to the removable battery, but there's no contest between the two. My Note7 has much better battery life than my Note 4.
    I will only consider the S8 plus (?) if it's 5.7" or bigger and the screen is not any more curved than the Note7.
    shaleem likes this.
    10-01-2016 03:59 PM
    I miss wired hdmi & iir blaster more
    10-01-2016 05:32 PM
    I love my Note 7. I'm keeping this bad boy for another year. Just got approved for my Gear VR. That in addition to my 256 SD card earlier. Phone runs like a champ. No issues at all.
    10-01-2016 07:38 PM
    Keeping mine as well and the new replacement runs great. Definitely runs better than my Note 4 and lasts way longer, not even a comparison for now.

Reading through most of these battery posts/problems, it seems most T-Mobile customers are the ones having the most issues (I could be wrong of course) but if that is the case, then maybe it is an issue with the T-Mobile versions or the update they received that caused the issue
    shaleem likes this.
    10-01-2016 07:48 PM
    They haven't given people a workable phone that isn't dangerous? What? Are you kidding? As for this being "the biggest ***** in the industry's history..." well, I'm afraid that is not even close to accurate. I don't know if your problem is with Samsung or whatever T-Mobile store you're dealing with. My experience has been great with my replacement Note 7.
    10-01-2016 07:56 PM
    They haven't given people a workable phone that isn't dangerous? What? Are you kidding? As for this being "the biggest ***** in the industry's history..." well, I'm afraid that is not even close to accurate. I don't know if your problem is with Samsung or whatever T-Mobile store you're dealing with. My experience has been great with my replacement Note 7.
    I'll let it go but they screwed us all over and left us with nothing to make up for it.
    11-09-2016 01:30 PM
    I'll let it go but they screwed us all over and left us with nothing to make up for it.
    Man! Was I ever wrong. My apologies to you for my comment. The whole Note 7 fiasco was one giant cluster****! Again, my apologies to you for my idiotic comment.
    11-10-2016 08:00 AM
67 123