may i ask a question about the edge panels.
    are the panels really any different than just having a number of home pages each dedicated to a particular focus such a s people or tasks (just like the panels)
    thanks
    09-26-2016 09:22 AM
    may i ask a question about the edge panels.
    are the panels really any different than just having a number of home pages each dedicated to a particular focus such a s people or tasks (just like the panels)
    thanks
    Probably not all that different. To me it's just a way to add additional info in layers. Meaning that additional screens for all of that info could be pretty clunky, and it's a tad bit more convenient for me to have the edge screens instead. But at the end of the day, they aren't THAT much cleaner than just additional home screens.

It's one of those things that I REALLY have tried to use, but I wouldn't miss it in the slightest if ever it wasn't there.
    09-26-2016 09:28 AM
    I prefer the edge panel over icons and widgets all over multiple home screens and here's why. I can access the edge panel without having to close or minimize any app. Also it keeps the home screen clean. The amount of stuff I have on my edge panel, I'd need at least 4 home screens
    09-26-2016 09:32 AM
    lol When I had the note 7... my desktop was empty while using 7 folders on the bottom on nova launcher. Had the edge panel app location for quick apps or important app that I will need so after all the sorting I was like... no more bloody icon or widget invading on my nice background =D. I still had some quirks I didnt like about the edge screen like unable to lock modification and some other things I cant think of atm.
    09-26-2016 10:46 AM