new promo

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I went into the AT&T store today to ask what I need to make the switch from Verizon to AT&T and said I heard about the promotion with the VR or mem card. The guy said... That's over. I was All bummed until he said you get a s2 smart watch now! Yeah.... Now I'm even happier!

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
The guy checked and told me the watch.

That maybe through AT&T then... The Gear VR/SD Card promo is the current promotion offer by Samsung, no matter where you purchase your Galaxy Device. The dates for this promotion are stated as "Valid Purchase Dates: 9/8/16-10/9/16" in the link.

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
That maybe through AT&T then... The Gear VR/SD Card promo is the current promotion offer by Samsung, no matter where you purchase your Galaxy Device. The dates for this promotion are stated as "Valid Purchase Dates: 9/8/16-10/9/16" in the link.

Oh OK... Thank you. The person above started an additional $13 per month for the watch.... If that's the case.... I'll pass

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I think that's just another way to keep people on contracts and make it look like there aren't any contracts. They do the same thing with the Galaxy tablets. It's free, unless you decide to leave. Then, be prepared to pay up.

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Yes, I thought of it was just blue tooth I would be loving it. But to have to pay per month for limited functions... What's the sense? Chances are you're phone is in your pocket anyway

Jean Sagarese

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
it is worth it - I got one after having my Apple watch - no way did I not want to continue to have a smart watch and I can leave my phone at home and still get my messages

French

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
That link indicates a Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge purchase, NOT a Note purchase. Just want to make sure everyone is clear.

Jean Sagarese

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
it is no not limited believe me I don't make a ton of money but it is so worth it to me - I have it number synced so nobody had to learn a new number and it is awesome

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
These people at the AT&T store are clueless. He told me the VR and mem card deal is over for note 7 and now it is the watch.

I'm not sure if I'm prepared to spend an extra $13 a month when I can just carry my phone and it does everything and more

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
These people at the AT&T store are clueless. He told me the VR and mem card deal is over for note 7 and now it is the watch.

I'm not sure if I'm prepared to spend an extra $13 a month when I can just carry my phone and it does everything and more
Samsung promo for card/VR is definitely not over. You can easily fact check for yourself by visiting Samsungpromotions.com

The watch promo is more than likely a AT&T exclusive....

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
That link indicates a Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge purchase, NOT a Note purchase. Just want to make sure everyone is clear.

Yes, while the link says S7 & S7 Edge, the Note is still a Galaxy Device, and because of the recall replacement period, they cannot advertise the Note7 is included yet. When I went to pick up my replacement devices(s) the Samsung Rep told me the Note 7 [is] will be included once it goes back on sale to the general public.

I have already applied and been approved for both the SD card and the VR headset on both of my replacement Note7 devices. Just waiting on them to be shipped. As the fine print says, it could take up to 12 weeks for the items to ship. Free is Free, I am not afraid to wait it out.

French

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Yes, while the link says S7 & S7 Edge, the Note is still a Galaxy Device, and because of the recall replacement period, they cannot advertise the Note7 is included yet. When I went to pick up my replacement devices(s) the Samsung Rep told me the Note 7 [is] will be included once it goes back on sale to the general public.

I have already applied and been approved for both the SD card and the VR headset on both of my replacement Note7 devices. Just waiting on them to be shipped. As the fine print says, it could take up to 12 weeks for the items to ship. Free is Free, I am not afraid to wait it out.

Thank you. I just submitted mine...had asked for the memory card the first go around and I submitted on the 19th of August...didn't get approved til about a week ago, which was quite annoying since I preordered and submitted the request at the very beginning, and others who hadn't preordered submitted and got approved immediately.

Anyway, just submitted now for the VR for the replacement device. Hopefully it goes through a little faster (and without issue)...though not sure what I'm going to actually DO with it since I seem to be one of the (few???) people that get pretty sick trying to use one. I have the VR for the Galaxy S7 and I can't spend more than 10 minutes AT MOST doing anything. I get very sweaty and nauseous. I seem to do o.k. with the "virtual theaters" though...I just can't "move" (I'm sitting in a swivel chair...so the only "moving" is in the VR, not me physically).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar