How can you tell if it is in FACT replaced properly?

spasell

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
I keep reading on forums about stickers on the Box and writing on the Box that tells the difference. Yes I have the green icon battery but that's just a software update.

SOOO

Can someone tell me where I should be checking on the Box? Or how I can look in the software and see the build date or version number? It's driving me nuts.

And I'm skeptical that it's a BRAND new device.

My replacement actually came with a screen protector installed on it. Not the plastic wrap that was on the front and back of original. Literally plastic screen protector that I removed because it makes the pen stick on the screen when using it.

larry1014

May 23, 2010
Visit site
I keep reading on forums about stickers on the Box and writing on the Box that tells the difference. Yes I have the green icon battery but that's just a software update.

SOOO

Can someone tell me where I should be checking on the Box? Or how I can look in the software and see the build date or version number? It's driving me nuts.

My replacement actually came with a screen protector installed on it. Not the plastic wrap that was on the front and back of original. Literally plastic screen protector that I removed because it makes the pen stick on the screen when using it.

If it came with with a screen protector I would worry!

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ils?id=org.vndnguyen.phoneinfo&token=Zl3p0TvY

traynor1987

Jul 29, 2016
Visit site
My first phone came with a screen protector on it. So don't worry about it. It's normal. I took it off though cause it was annoying. Still waiting for my replacement.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
My T-mobile phone had a screen protector as well, but had printing on it. So, not something that's supposed to stay on.

kayjbee

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site

SOOO

You can check the IMEI number on Samsung website. Box should have a little black box on it where all the barcodes are. Green battery is only for good replacement phones. (I'm on AT&T)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781