I keep reading on forums about stickers on the Box and writing on the Box that tells the difference. Yes I have the green icon battery but that's just a software update.

SOOO

Can someone tell me where I should be checking on the Box? Or how I can look in the software and see the build date or version number? It's driving me nuts.

And I'm skeptical that it's a BRAND new device.

My replacement actually came with a screen protector installed on it. Not the plastic wrap that was on the front and back of original. Literally plastic screen protector that I removed because it makes the pen stick on the screen when using it.
    09-26-2016 06:39 PM
    I keep reading on forums about stickers on the Box and writing on the Box that tells the difference. Yes I have the green icon battery but that's just a software update.

SOOO

Can someone tell me where I should be checking on the Box? Or how I can look in the software and see the build date or version number? It's driving me nuts.

My replacement actually came with a screen protector installed on it. Not the plastic wrap that was on the front and back of original. Literally plastic screen protector that I removed because it makes the pen stick on the screen when using it.
    If it came with with a screen protector I would worry!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...uyen.phoneinfo
    09-26-2016 06:48 PM
    Here's the info checker:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...honeinfo&hl=en

What carrier do you have?

My Verizon has a factory clear protector on the front and that clear sheet on the back with the little pull tab on the side.

Is this what you are talking about?
    09-26-2016 06:49 PM
    Tmobile here. My store ran a code in the phone and checked that way.
    09-26-2016 07:43 PM
    How can you tell if it is in FACT replaced properly?-1474939989903.jpg

How can you tell if it is in FACT replaced properly?-1474940000971.jpg

How can you tell if it is in FACT replaced properly?-1474940012281.jpg

I'm confused.
    09-26-2016 08:33 PM
    I'm confused.
    Build date is software. Manufacture is hardware. The product code is a longer version of the model number. Mine is SM-N930VZBAVZW. The K in yours and B in mine correspond to the color of the model.
    09-26-2016 08:56 PM
    My first phone came with a screen protector on it. So don't worry about it. It's normal. I took it off though cause it was annoying. Still waiting for my replacement.
    09-27-2016 04:36 AM
    My T-mobile phone had a screen protector as well, but had printing on it. So, not something that's supposed to stay on.
    09-27-2016 05:31 AM
    My T-mobile phone had a screen protector as well, but had printing on it. So, not something that's supposed to stay on.
    My verizon one had the factory protector with a pull tab but no writing.
    09-27-2016 07:11 AM

SOOO

You can check the IMEI number on Samsung website. Box should have a little black box on it where all the barcodes are. Green battery is only for good replacement phones. (I'm on AT&T)
    09-27-2016 07:39 AM