This is with the s pen feature under "create note", then "image", then "other". Watching a tutorial it shows that I should be able to import photos from Dropbox, Sketchbook for Galaxy, and several others. Is there a way to add photo note?
    09-28-2016 10:24 AM
    Welcome to the forums. I moved your thread to the Note 7 forum for more visibility.
    09-28-2016 10:31 AM
    This is with the s pen feature under "create note", then "image", then "other". Watching a tutorial it shows that I should be able to import photos from Dropbox, Sketchbook for Galaxy, and several others. Is there a way to add photo note?
    Did you install it from galaxy apps?
    09-28-2016 10:46 AM
    Check this topic - http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...e-i-think.html

It's about S Note, not Samsung Notes, but Photo Note is a part of it. There is a link to download that app directly. If you're new to the Note series, you might want to consider installing the entire S Note app as explained in that post. It's far, far superior to Samsung Notes. Regardless, Photo Note should work the same with either app.
    09-28-2016 11:50 AM