My note 7 does not have an icon for photo note. Just Amazon photos and photos. How do I get it?

A

AC Question

This is with the s pen feature under "create note", then "image", then "other". Watching a tutorial it shows that I should be able to import photos from Dropbox, Sketchbook for Galaxy, and several others. Is there a way to add photo note?

Stealthieone

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
This is with the s pen feature under "create note", then "image", then "other". Watching a tutorial it shows that I should be able to import photos from Dropbox, Sketchbook for Galaxy, and several others. Is there a way to add photo note?

Did you install it from galaxy apps?

sandra_17

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site

Check this topic - http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...ully-featured-functioning-s-note-i-think.html

It's about S Note, not Samsung Notes, but Photo Note is a part of it. There is a link to download that app directly. If you're new to the Note series, you might want to consider installing the entire S Note app as explained in that post. It's far, far superior to Samsung Notes. Regardless, Photo Note should work the same with either app.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1