note 7 refund,

A

AC Question

did you get yours ? how long are you waiting for return shipping box?

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
I do not recommend shipping it to them, I would go into your local carrier, that way you get a receipt for turning the device in. Some members have shipped returns and have not heard anything back. With this recall tons of phones are getting shipped back and yours could easily get misplaced or it could take them a while to get around to scanning them all back into the system to issue refunds.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I do not recommend shipping it to them, I would go into your local carrier, that way you get a receipt for turning the device in. Some members have shipped returns and have not heard anything back. With this recall tons of phones are getting shipped back and yours could easily get misplaced or it could take them a while to get around to scanning them all back into the system to issue refunds.
Good point. I was going to go that route, but I think I will go back to shipping back to them myself and pay for the shipping. They did credit my account $30 to cover the shipping.

From A Buick 8

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site

Verizon here, i tried to take mine back to a corp store and the refused to take it back, said my only option was to ship it back (since i had the replacement shipped to me). So i sent it off and expect to still be fighting with verizon to get the tax refund back.

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Verizon here, i tried to take mine back to a corp store and the refused to take it back, said my only option was to ship it back (since i had the replacement shipped to me). So i sent it off and expect to still be fighting with verizon to get the tax refund back.

A little surprised by that as none of the shipping carriers want anything to do with the defective Note 7's. Samsung was quoted as saying they were going to have to hire a private shipping company as UPS, FedEx and U.S. Postal said they didn't want the liability of having the recalled units.

From A Buick 8

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site
A little surprised by that as none of the shipping carriers want anything to do with the defective Note 7's. Samsung was quoted as saying they were going to have to hire a private shipping company as UPS, FedEx and U.S. Postal said they didn't want the liability of having the recalled units.

I told all of that to verizon rep on chat, on the phone and in the store none of them had any idea what i was talking about. So i printed the return label and shipped it back through USPS.

The Paul Harvey "rest of the story" is that one day after i shipped it back i received a text from verizon telling me they were send out a special box and special instructions for the shipment.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I told all of that to verizon rep on chat, on the phone and in the store none of them had any idea what i was talking about. So i printed the return label and shipped it back through USPS.

The Paul Harvey "rest of the story" is that one day after i shipped it back i received a text from verizon telling me they were send out a special box and special instructions for the shipment.
Is Verizon sending the box and shipped to Verizon, or is Samsung shipping it and sending to Samsung. I know the text came from Verizon, but it do sounded like Samsung is the one doing it. The message said ship to address provided in label.

From A Buick 8

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site
Is Verizon sending the box and shipped to Verizon, or is Samsung shipping it and sending to Samsung. I know the text came from Verizon, but it do sounded like Samsung is the one doing it. The message said ship to address provided in label.

I have yet to receive the mythical box refereed to in the latest text, not sure anyone has yet.

Prior to the text i was told to ship back to the Verizon Returns Processing Center in Texas and that is what i did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy