Store supply

Leslie Hatcher

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Do carrier stores have the new Note 7's in stock yet?? I hate to drive to a store if they don't have them in stock! I have to drive an hour to a Verizon store...

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Call them...

The OP is on Verizon, so calling the local store isn't always an option (I think it reroutes you to a call center, then makes you jump through hoops to get to the store).

Stock is likely pretty limited. My local store has been getting them but sell out quickly. I called the main customer service line the other day to ask about it, and Verizon's online and telesales were on national backorder and my replacement may take about a week when ordered that way. Not sure if that backorder is applying to store shipments, but wouldn't be surprised.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Verizon should. Give them a call before heading and ask them to hold one for a little. Just explain it's an hour drive and you don't want to waste your time driving and have it get sold on you.

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
If you have a store near you I would just go in and check. I'm on T-mobile and there are about 6 stores within a 15 mile radius but all of them are putting peoples names on a list and going in that order. So, if that's what Verizon is doing it's best to get your name on the list sooner than later.

Got Galaxy

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Verizon corporate wasn't able to help me to much with getting an ETA on Note 7's at my local stores. I have 2 physical stores, and 1 at bj's. i called all 3 everyday since saturday. Yesterday 1 of the stores got a few in. 5 min drive later i upgraded from my Note 5.

IncredibleJedi

Sep 22, 2016
Visit site
The OP is on Verizon, so calling the local store isn't always an option (I think it reroutes you to a call center, then makes you jump through hoops to get to the store).

Stock is likely pretty limited. My local store has been getting them but sell out quickly. I called the main customer service line the other day to ask about it, and Verizon's online and telesales were on national backorder and my replacement may take about a week when ordered that way. Not sure if that backorder is applying to store shipments, but wouldn't be surprised.

When calling them just select the option for sales and it will route you directly to the store.

Jaywalk is correct. When you call the store's (Verizon Wireless) number, just press "3" and it will transfer you directly to that store.

Edit: Just a heads-up: Instead of calling stores, to save time, you may just search for the phone on Verizon's website and then click the option to check for availability around you.

Each color of the N7 will show up as different inventory. So like in my local area, all corporate stores are out of black and blue, but one store has silver currently available (basically check each color, or the color you want). The online inventory isn't updated right away, though when N7's were in stock, that was one way I kept track of stores around me.

You can also just call up Verizon's customer service, and if you have a helpful rep, just give them the zip code you're in and they can look up stores in your area with inventory (closer to real-time than Verizon's website).

Last edited:

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I've never personally tried calling the local store, just going off what my wife said when she tried a while back.

I mentioned this in another thread as well that I couldn't find the option to check store availability on their site.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084