10-11-2016 02:07 PM
244 ... 23456 ...
tools
    What site is everyone submitting their replacement note 7 promos on. When I did my first one it was through the Samsung promo site it showed the note 7 promo. Now the site only has an S7 and S7 edge promo
    https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/tryonthefuture/

When you select device, select other.
    10-02-2016 09:32 AM
    I really wish I had gotten a gear fit 2 the first time around. If I had known there was going to be a recall I definitely would have. Oh well, Samsung still did a good job with all of these promos in my opinion.
    10-02-2016 09:36 AM
    Yeal the promos have been great I only got the memory card but happy with that.
    10-02-2016 09:45 AM
    I got my tracking number for the VR this morning. So I got the gf2 on my original n7 and the VR on the replacement n7. I did try for the sd card on the exchange I did in-between the n7's. It shows approved but that's it. Maybe it will be sent in the same box and the VR?
    10-02-2016 10:45 AM
    How do you get the $25 Samsung accessories card?

Also best buy had a free 32" Samsung smart tv with the purchase of an S7. I think it is over today though?
    10-02-2016 11:07 AM
    I got my tracking number for the VR this morning. So I got the gf2 on my original n7 and the VR on the replacement n7. I did try for the sd card on the exchange I did in-between the n7's. It shows approved but that's it. Maybe it will be sent in the same box and the VR?
    I have the same situation. I applied for the memory card first though. I believe the cards in general are on back order, thats why they haven't been updated yet. During the first round of promotions, the Samsung rep told me they were on backorder for about 6 weeks, so it would be better to get the watch since you would get it sooner. I didn't qualify for it though, and I didn't have much use for that watch since I have a Polar V800.
    10-02-2016 01:25 PM
    I'm waiting on 2 more sd cards out of 3
    10-02-2016 01:36 PM
    I am wondering the same thing...
    Joeykool likes this.
    10-02-2016 02:31 PM
    I'm waiting on 2 more sd cards out of 3
    MicroSD cards are taking forever to actually ship...maybe several bad batches have held up the shipment of these....
    10-02-2016 02:36 PM
    I really wish I had gotten a gear fit 2 the first time around. If I had known there was going to be a recall I definitely would have. Oh well, Samsung still did a good job with all of these promos in my opinion.
    Someone on Reddit was able to get the gear fit 2 by filling out the old promo (use Google to find old link) with their new replacement device and placing August 3rd (use a preorder date within the old time frame) as their preorder date and it went through and they got approval yesterday for the large gear fit 2.....
    10-02-2016 02:37 PM
    Tab E still required a data plan so not really free. Wondering what's holding the microSD card shipments back though...gear vrs have been shipping everywhere, at least that is on its way....
    I got the tab E free. T-Mobile charges me $10 a month for the tablet and then credits it back to the acct. Then I get data on demand which costs $10 ONLY if you use it. If you don't use it you pay nothing. So the tablet is free.
    10-02-2016 03:41 PM

Also best buy had a free 32" Samsung smart tv with the purchase of an S7. I think it is over today though?
    They did but it wouldn;t work with the note.
    10-02-2016 03:49 PM

Yeah, I registered my phone and I have nothing either
    10-02-2016 05:14 PM
    Yeah, I registered my phone and I have nothing either
    I tried to call Samsung Friday about this, and got transferred 5 times before I gave up. No one had a clue.
    10-02-2016 05:25 PM
    Someone on Reddit was able to get the gear fit 2 by filling out the old promo (use Google to find old link) with their new replacement device and placing August 3rd (use a preorder date within the old time frame) as their preorder date and it went through and they got approval yesterday for the large gear fit 2.....
    Can you provide the Reddit link?
    10-02-2016 07:35 PM
    Me too. Triple dipper. Getting VR for loaner S7E on Tuesday. Approved for 2nd 256 GB off replacement note. How sweet it is!

I'm a triple dipper. I got the Gear Fit 2, my VR just switched to showing shipped, and my SD card is approved.

I don't think it's highly questionable. The whole return process was set up between Samsung and Carriers to be a complete trade in, and then trade out when the new ones arrived. I guarantee Samsung is well aware that people would use their IMEI's from all 3 to apply for the promo and they obviously didn't care to stop it. On the receipts I sent in, it showed on all three that I was trading in or for the Note 7. They easily could have seen that on the receipts and denied it if they felt like it was unfair. I kind of get the feeling that this was their way of making it up to us who got 'burned' with the recall fiasco.
    10-02-2016 08:08 PM
    Here is the reddit link to someone who was able to get gear fit 2 approved :
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...dn9UNh3neK2jcQ
    10-02-2016 09:24 PM
    don't think it would work today, since that old page has been updated and taken down w/ message:

Thanks for stopping by!

Unfortunately, we're no longer accepting offer claims for the Samsung Galaxy Offer. The Redemption Period ended on September 21, 2016 at 11:59:59 PM ET.
    "

OLD URL > https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/galaxyoffer
    10-02-2016 09:26 PM
    don't think it would work today, since that old page has been updated and taken down w/ message:

Thanks for stopping by!

Unfortunately, we're no longer accepting offer claims for the Samsung Galaxy Offer. The Redemption Period ended on September 21, 2016 at 11:59:59 PM ET.
    "

OLD URL > https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/galaxyoffer
    Guess it's over then, the Reddit user lucked up
    10-02-2016 09:37 PM
    Guess it's over then, the Reddit user lucked up
    Interesting though. On that same expired page for the Gear S2 it says - "If you have just received your new phone as part of the Samsung Galaxy Note7 Battery Safety Recall and Exchange Program, please contact us at 1-800-SAMSUNG for assistance with your claim submission."

So I guess you can still submit Gear S2 claims over the phone.
    10-02-2016 09:42 PM
    And here in the UK we get nothing. I haven't even had the gear VR I was promised by the manager of my local Carphone warehouse
    10-03-2016 01:26 AM
    Strange. I have two Notes. So I submitted for two Gear S2 Promos. Both approved the same day.

One Gear S2 (large) arrived over 2 weeks ago and the other (small) just says enroute without any tracking number.

Maybe the small Gear S2 are on backorder.

Has any received a small Gear S2?
    10-03-2016 07:59 AM
    Did you guys receive a receipt for each phone? At T-Mobile I was only given a receipt for my 1st Note purchase and used that to get the Gear Fit 2. Anyway to get around the "upload receipt" portion of Samsung's promo page? I would really like to get the Gear VR.
    So what your saying - you didn't get a replacement receipt for your replacement/new Note 7?
    If you did get a replacement phone, you should be able to print a receipt from your account. Just log in to your Tmo account, go to Account History,
    look for the day you got your replacement, Description may vary according to the nature of replacement. Click on that day and you should have a pdf file that you can print. It will also show "Document' at the end of the description.
    Mine said 'Cash Receipt' even though it was an even exchange. The receipt also clearly was showing the Silver Note 7 taken out of the account and replaced by the blue Note 7. I submitted that one and now I just received the tracking number for the VR. Hopefully if not tomorrow, Wed or Thursday I should have my Gear VR.
    10-03-2016 08:10 AM
    Strange. I have two Notes. So I submitted for two Gear S2 Promos. Both approved the same day.

One Gear S2 (large) arrived over 2 weeks ago and the other (small) just says enroute without any tracking number.

Maybe the small Gear S2 are on backorder.

Has any received a small Gear S2?
    Gear S2, or Gear Fit 2?
    lizardchest likes this.
    10-03-2016 09:22 AM
    I did the Samsung promo for the 256 GB card, and got the card. I did not get/use a loaner. I swapped the phone out last week Tuesday(9/27/16) but received no paperwork, T-Mo did it as a warranty swap. I bought the phone in late Aug and the promo site only has Sept & Oct as selectable months.

So no go on the Free VR?
    10-03-2016 10:50 AM
244 ... 23456 ...