Maximize your Samsung Promos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Dre

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I had to exchange my launch day Note7 with a new one a week later due to text message issues. Then, the recall happened. I just got my recall replacement last week. As far as promotions go, I triple dipped and then some.

If I add everything up, I got the memory card with the original Note. I got the Gear Fit2 with my first replacement Note. I've been approved for the Gear VR with my recall replaced Note. I also was able to take advantage of two $20 Samsung Rewards for first time usage, one $10 Samsung Reward for first time usage, and two $5 Samsung Referral Awards.

Oh yeah...I have three sets of accessories and one extra S Pen. Gotta love it...

aCubs_fan

Sep 30, 2016
Visit site
Did you guys receive a receipt for each phone? At T-Mobile I was only given a receipt for my 1st Note purchase and used that to get the Gear Fit 2. Anyway to get around the "upload receipt" portion of Samsung's promo page? I would really like to get the Gear VR.

lizardchest

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I think just about everyone here who has submitted for multiple promos has had multiple receipts.
Can you log into your T-Mobile account and download your receipts?

JessiLulu

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
Did you guys receive a receipt for each phone? At T-Mobile I was only given a receipt for my 1st Note purchase and used that to get the Gear Fit 2. Anyway to get around the "upload receipt" portion of Samsung's promo page? I would really like to get the Gear VR.
Same here, but I found my new EIP documents in my T-Mobile account.

Samsmome

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
I too triple dipped. Got 256vsd card with the not 7, vr with s7 edge and vr with replacement note 7. Probably just going to try and sell it. Does anyone know if the vr works with other phones?

kdklein

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
While this is highly questionable, I must admit it's hard not to try to do.

That being said, check your promo e-mail in case you went for the VR unit: it says that the content is linked to your IMEI. So if you got that with the S7 Edge loaner, you might have to call in and change your IMEI info, and not sure if that'll show up on their system as having another promo on the line.
There is no try, only do, or do not.

I did it, worked just fine.

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
So on my pre-recall phone I had $8 left on my Samsung Rewards card
So I decided to use Samsung Pay today (with my new Note 7), and to my amazement, I got the $10 gift card because they said it was my first purchase. I check to see the amount and, to my amazement again, it added the $8 from my last card, so I have $18 free money!
Lunch is on me!

This happen to anyone else?

That's the way it should work. I ended up with $40 in promo bonus cards across 3 phones.

Yup, same here... $20 from the pre-recall promo, $10 on my first replacement, and another $10 on my current replacement! And I was able to get 2 out of the 3 promos!!

mvsmith

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Don't forget to redeem the Samsung $10 reward card. Today is the last day to use it anywhere and get the reward card. I did it at best buy on the card scanner and it kept asking for expiration date. I encouraged the sales clerk to try it again because I wanted to redeem the promo.

I used the NFC terminal on the other side of POS and it worked. I'm so glad they added capital one.

JJones1210

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I somewhere between triple and quadruple dipped lol
I had my preorder Note7 in which I got the 256gb SD card, $10 Samsung Pay, $5 Dunkin, and for some reason, $20 Toys R Us
That Note7 had battery issues, so I replaced it with another before the recall. I got the $10 Samsung Pay, and $5 Dunkin.
Then the recall and the loaner S7 Edge: Got the Gear VR, $10 Samsung Pay, $5 Dunkin
New Note7 and I got another 256gb SD card, $10 Samsung Pay, and $5 Dunkin.

With the disaster that we went through with this phone, I do not feel bad about it. Wasted way too much time.

spasell

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
Got my Gear Fit 2 already. With my loaner Edge, just received FedEx number for VR. now I just was approved for 256GB SD card as well.

bhem

May 27, 2010
Visit site
So I got my note 7 replaced. But I don't have any type of paper work or receipt. Can I still apply for the promotion?

Status
Not open for further replies.