Maximize your Samsung Promos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Law2138

Trusted Member
Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Samsung threw in all kinds of bonus swag with the Note 7. And they were generous enough to let people double and triple dip.

Note 7 safety issues continue. At this point what does one do?

SteelGator

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I just got my notification, label for the VR has been printed, be here on Saturday.

I am just a double dip, but I don't need the memory card.

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Sweet thank I will try it tomorrow

I can ask exactly wait apps are included in the bonus content

If its the pack of games that auto downloaded when i signed up then the list is as follows
annie amber
esper 2
please, dont touch anything
Goosebumps Night of Scares
End Space
Ocean Rift

Nygiants1991

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Not very interesting apps: Cirque du Soleil's Zarkana
Strangers with Patrick Watson
Oculus video
Oculus 360 photos.
Pretty disappointing in what they give free for apps. Can't believe this was worth $50.00???
These are free for everyone. This isn't the bundle that you're supposed to get

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
this is what i got off the promo FAQ screen. Everything seems to point to those games listed above as the bundle. im not complaining. i just found a way to get some "mommy" time. pop on the vr, my headphones and binge watch harry potter lol

https://support.oculus.com/help/oculus/787018501428919

If I selected the Gear VR, how do I access my Oculus VR content bonus after I receive my Gear VR?
Create or sign in to your Oculus account from your new Samsung Galaxy device.
Your content will appear in the Oculus app after you create an account.
Your titles will appear with a "Download" option instead of a “Purchase” option.
After downloading the content, your titles will appear in your library.
Please make sure to access your Oculus account and download the content by 11:59:59 PM Pacific Time on 2/28/2017 when the download expires.
Note: Galaxy devices eligible for the content bundle are the Galaxy S7 edge and Galaxy S7. Don’t forget, if your original Galaxy device has been replaced by your carrier or retailer and is not the original device you used to register for this promotion, you will need to call Samsung Customer Support at 1-800-SAMSUNG and provide them with your new IMEI number and Wi-Fi MAC address in order to be able to access your VR content. Please allow 72 hours after you update us with your new device for this content to be available
Or, visit oculus.com/en-us/gear-vr/ for more information.

Xenuprime

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Sweet thank I will try it tomorrow

I can ask exactly wait apps are included in the bonus content

The 1-1-5-2 is after you select 2 (the first thing they ask is whether this is a note 7 related question and you press 2 to say no). So, the order is 2-1-1-5-2.

Also, I just got an email from Samsung approving my sd card. The problem is, I already got that email awhile ago. I hope this isn't the response to my request to transfer the content. If so, it is useless/pointless. and shows they don't know what they are doing.

blackhawk77#WN

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
It's odd, my promo was approved and preparing for shipping for the last week and this AM I got an email that it was approved and now it just says approved.

team420

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
My vr shipped yesterday, and FedEx site says arriving tomorrow. Sat delivery for freebies huh? Wouldn't have thunk Sammy would spring for sat delivery service on freebies...

theshaz

Nov 27, 2009
Visit site
What is the average interval from CONFIRMATION message and HERE IS YOUR TRACKING NUMBER?

I miss playing with the Innovator model, but I haven't had a Note 4 in over a year. I was so bummed it didn't work with the N5.

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Did you have trouble getting these at first?
I can't get access to these. Did you get access by dialing the number?

Nope. I signed up for oculus online. and when i popped in my phone into the Vr it told me to remove it and sign up/sign into oculus app. once i did so it showed the bonus content and gave me option to download all or idividually

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney