I can't seem to figure out how to stop Facebook from showing me recommended live video feeds as it keeps a notification up and I don't know if people are responding to something of mine. Anyone know how to turn that crap off?
    10-02-2016 09:28 AM
    I can't seem to figure out how to stop Facebook from showing me recommended live video feeds as it keeps a notification up and I don't know if people are responding to something of mine. Anyone know how to turn that crap off?
    I have the Note 5 and had to Google how to do that. It was an update to the app. I hated it too. I can't remember now, but I think you have to go to the desktop or Web version of Facebook and turn it off under settings. You can do this on your phone, but not in the app.

I'm on tmobile waiting for new sales of the Note 7...
    sweetypie31 likes this.
    10-02-2016 09:54 AM
    I have the Note 5 and had to Google how to do that. It was an update to the app. I hated it too. I can't remember now, but I think you have to go to the desktop or Web version of Facebook and turn it off under settings. You can do this on your phone, but not in the app.

You are awesome. I found it on the web version of it. I kept looking in the app. I turned it to suggestions off so at least I will still see friends ones.
    10-02-2016 10:02 AM

Thank you. I've been trying to figure out how to get rid of that mess. It's Uber annoying.
    10-02-2016 10:58 AM