Need help moving photos to another folder

Coolsubzerous

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi there. Im new to this forum. I have changed frm a samsung s5 to the note 7 recently. I transferred my pics n vids to the samsung cloud. I had no issues transferring it to my note 7. The issue i have is after the transfer there is a little cloud tat appears on the pics and vids in my gallery n i cant move this pictures and videos to another folder in my gallery or transfer to my sdcard. It just says not syncing to album. I think it wont allow me to transfer mostly to an sdcard. Any help in this matter is deeply appreciated...

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Need help in moving photos and post

Hi there. Im new to this forum. I have changed frm a samsung s5 to the note 7 recently. I transferred my pics n vids to the samsung cloud. I had no issues transferring it to my note 7. The issue i have is after the transfer there is a little cloud tat appears on the pics and vids in my gallery n i cant move this pictures and videos to another folder in my gallery or transfer to my sdcard. It just says not syncing to album. I think it wont allow me to transfer mostly to an sdcard. Any help in this matter is deeply appreciated...
It seems like you haven't "transferred" the photos to the Note 7. Instead, you uploaded to the Cloud and now the Note 7 is able to see the photos, in the Cloud, and are displaying the photos on your Note 7 which can then be downloaded or shared via the Cloud settings.

I would suggest keeping it sync'ed this way so that you don't use internal storage. If you really want the photos on the device you will need to download the files onto the Note 7. Let us know if you have any questions.

Coolsubzerous

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Re: Need help in moving photos and post

It seems like you haven't "transferred" the photos to the Note 7. Instead, you uploaded to the Cloud and now the Note 7 is able to see the photos, in the Cloud, and are displaying the photos on your Note 7 which can then be downloaded or shared via the Cloud settings.

I would suggest keeping it sync'ed this way so that you don't use internal storage. If you really want the photos on the device you will need to download the files onto the Note 7. Let us know if you have any questions.
Hi srkmagnus. Thank you for your time in replying. When u say i have not "transferred" to my Note 7 n tat i need to download to my note 7. How do i go about doing that? Is there a special way i have to download it frm the cloud to my phone?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, I don't have direct experience with Samsung Cloud, so I can't say for sure the exact steps. How are you accessing Samsung Cloud? If it's on your computer browser, then look for the section for your photos, select a photo, and then click on the Details option.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay