Hi there. Im new to this forum. I have changed frm a samsung s5 to the note 7 recently. I transferred my pics n vids to the samsung cloud. I had no issues transferring it to my note 7. The issue i have is after the transfer there is a little cloud tat appears on the pics and vids in my gallery n i cant move this pictures and videos to another folder in my gallery or transfer to my sdcard. It just says not syncing to album. I think it wont allow me to transfer mostly to an sdcard. Any help in this matter is deeply appreciated...
    10-02-2016 09:52 AM
    Hi there. Im new to this forum. I have changed frm a samsung s5 to the note 7 recently. I transferred my pics n vids to the samsung cloud. I had no issues transferring it to my note 7. The issue i have is after the transfer there is a little cloud tat appears on the pics and vids in my gallery n i cant move this pictures and videos to another folder in my gallery or transfer to my sdcard. It just says not syncing to album. I think it wont allow me to transfer mostly to an sdcard. Any help in this matter is deeply appreciated...
    It seems like you haven't "transferred" the photos to the Note 7. Instead, you uploaded to the Cloud and now the Note 7 is able to see the photos, in the Cloud, and are displaying the photos on your Note 7 which can then be downloaded or shared via the Cloud settings.

I would suggest keeping it sync'ed this way so that you don't use internal storage. If you really want the photos on the device you will need to download the files onto the Note 7. Let us know if you have any questions.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    10-02-2016 12:52 PM
    It seems like you haven't "transferred" the photos to the Note 7. Instead, you uploaded to the Cloud and now the Note 7 is able to see the photos, in the Cloud, and are displaying the photos on your Note 7 which can then be downloaded or shared via the Cloud settings.

I would suggest keeping it sync'ed this way so that you don't use internal storage. If you really want the photos on the device you will need to download the files onto the Note 7. Let us know if you have any questions.
    Hi srkmagnus. Thank you for your time in replying. When u say i have not "transferred" to my Note 7 n tat i need to download to my note 7. How do i go about doing that? Is there a special way i have to download it frm the cloud to my phone?
    10-03-2016 02:10 AM
    10-03-2016 08:23 PM
    Hi there. I've seen this before as well but it doesn't say much apart from sayinf it can b done. Thank u so much for taking ur time in replying.. much appreciated.
    10-03-2016 08:27 PM
    Sorry, I don't have direct experience with Samsung Cloud, so I can't say for sure the exact steps. How are you accessing Samsung Cloud? If it's on your computer browser, then look for the section for your photos, select a photo, and then click on the Details option.
    10-03-2016 08:35 PM