Has anyone on here not been approved for the free gift they submitted for?
    If so, what did you all put in for?
    Just curious.
    Thanks!
    10-02-2016 10:41 AM
    Has anyone on here not been approved for the free gift they submitted for?
    If so, what did you all put in for?
    Just curious.
    Thanks!
    You probably fat fingered the imei or Mac address.. Contact Samsung... They will fix it for you.
    10-02-2016 11:05 AM
    I went to register my replacement Note 7 and discovered it was already registered to me. However, I've never had option to select a promotional item.
    10-02-2016 11:12 AM
    I went to register my replacement Note 7 and discovered it was already registered to me. However, I've never had option to select a promotional item.
    Sounds like you didn't go to the right web address. https://promos.samsungpromotions.com...eFuture/Mobile
    keepnitreel and pduffer like this.
    10-02-2016 11:20 AM
    You probably fat fingered the imei or Mac address.. Contact Samsung... They will fix it for you.
    No, I got approved for all 3 gifts. 2 256 SD cards and 4 vr. Only need 2 so I'll probably try and sell on ebay. Unless maybe someone would like to swap gifts?
    Just for the record incase anyone is wondering, got 2 note 7, swapped for 2 s7 edge and then back to 2 note 7. Submitted each time for the free gifts.
    10-02-2016 01:40 PM
    After all these gift approvals, I wouldn't be surprised if samsung places limitations on promotional gifts next year...they need to save their losses
    10-02-2016 02:55 PM
    After all these gift approvals, I wouldn't be surprised if samsung places limitations on promotional gifts next year...they need to save their losses
    At over $800 a phone they're not hurtin... And think of all the money saved on second rate batteries.
    10-02-2016 03:19 PM
    At over $800 a phone they're not hurtin... And think of all the money saved on second rate batteries.
    They have loss billions on the note 7 recall....just saying
    10-02-2016 03:23 PM
    Sounds like you didn't go to the right web address. https://promos.samsungpromotions.com...eFuture/Mobile
    Thanks! I've now been approved for the Gear VR.
    Stealthieone and lizardchest like this.
    10-02-2016 03:59 PM
    I was rejected. Said my receipt didn't show qualifying purchase. Everything was submitted correctly. Resubmitted with the exact same receipt then it was approved. Go figure. This was my initial submission for sd card.
    Jewels81 likes this.
    10-02-2016 04:28 PM
    I was rejected. Said my receipt didn't show qualifying purchase. Everything was submitted correctly. Resubmitted with the exact same receipt then it was approved. Go figure. This was my initial submission for sd card.
    Good thing you tried again😊
    10-02-2016 04:31 PM
    Accounting wise, these "promotions" are counted as "sales" and offset by an "advertising" expense. So it looks like they sold all of these vr headsets, SD cards, and gears while it hits samsung's already massive advertising budget (i.e. it's hidden). These promotions are helping them "sell" things that aren't doing too well. So if anything we're helping them out.
    10-02-2016 04:53 PM
    I was rejected for the initial launch promo, because I bought my device outright at best buy. They added stipulations that only pre-orders qualified if it was not under a carrier contract or carrier finance program. I've been eligible since the recall with my initial replacement, and the one that replaced that one.
    10-02-2016 06:02 PM
    I just got rejected as I put in my new replacement for the Gear Fit 2 watch when It should have been put in the new VR. Now when I enter my info for the Gear VR it say F-You these numbers have already been entered on another promotion (been turned down). How can I use my numbers for the Gear VR now?
    10-02-2016 08:37 PM
    I just got rejected as I put in my new replacement for the Gear Fit 2 watch when It should have been put in the new VR. Now when I enter my info for the Gear VR it say F-You these numbers have already been entered on another promotion (been turned down). How can I use my numbers for the Gear VR now?
    Now that you will have to call samsung, there is a chance you may not be approved for gear vr since the note 7 really doesn't have a true promotion out now but its better to take your chances than not...
    10-02-2016 10:09 PM
    They have loss billions on the note 7 recall....just saying
    True! But - a drop in the bucket considering what their net worth is. Samsung is more than just electronics. From health care, hospitals, to building the highest building on earth (as in engineering/infrastructure industry), ship building, their own real university, and so on and on and on.....
    10-03-2016 01:20 AM
    Lmao!! 😂😂
    10-04-2016 07:02 PM