I've had the moto 360 and two fitbit devices, both kept the phone unlocked when it was set as a trusted device. This gear fit 2 works intermittently. Some days it works, some days it dont. I've reset it three times and never seen improvement. Am I missing something?
    10-02-2016 09:53 PM
    I've had the moto 360 and two fitbit devices, both kept the phone unlocked when it was set as a trusted device. This gear fit 2 works intermittently. Some days it works, some days it dont. I've reset it three times and never seen improvement. Am I missing something?
    Have you tried clearing the pohne cache? If that doesn't work then for some reason it's not playing nice with the Note 7. It could be a software issue. See if clearing device cache helps and let us know.
    10-02-2016 10:48 PM
    I've cleaned the dalvik cache from the boot recovery. No others really
    10-02-2016 11:57 PM
    I've had the same issue. But with the FitBit Blaze, FitBit Charge HR, Aftershox headphones, my car, and my PC. Same with using my home location. Every couple days the phone asks if I want to use them as trusted devices. I didn't have them all set up as trusted devices at the same time, but at different times. This was/is happening with my pre and post recall Note 7s.
    10-04-2016 09:08 AM