AT&T Note 7 - Got a new N7... no earned case and crappy box.

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
(No earbud case)

Not that's a big deal but the box is really crappy thin cardboard. Not like the previous nice heavy and slick black box.

Earbuds were still included, but they were in a little plastic bag, not in the nice little plastic case.

Slightly irritated about this....

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Re: got a new N7... no earned case and crappy box.

(No earbud case)

Not that's a big deal but the box is really crappy thin cardboard. Not like the previous nice heavy and slick black box.

Earbuds were still included, but they were in a little plastic bag, not in the nice little plastic case.

Was the other accessories included and what carrier?

rimz808

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site

Wow, good point. This is my first N7 on AT&T and the box is not the black box that I see people unboxing before the recall. I guess they got cheap when they sent out the new safe ones huh?

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

i got mine from sprint and the replacement box was identical to the old one. except for a tiny black square on the imei label.
Maybe ATT didnt want to pay for the extra luxuries?

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site

I think everything was included? This is my first N7. AT&T

I know my recalled note 7 came with ear buds with the case, spen replacement tips, charger and 2 adaptors: 1 for charging with a non usb-c charger and 1 is for transferring files etc I believe lol. Im with verizon. I'll find out soon enough how they do theirs when they ship me my replacement.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site

Most of my phones from att have come in the orange and white att box. My earphones have always been packaged in a little baggy. No case. I think my Galaxy s3 and s5 were the only two phones that I have ever gotten from att in the OEM box.

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
If you look at some N7 unboxing vids on you tube you will see them.

My fiance got an s7 and she got the nice black box and the earbud case

Carlo Villa

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site

Wow, good point. This is my first N7 on AT&T and the box is not the black box that I see people unboxing before the recall. I guess they got cheap when they sent out the new safe ones huh?
At Verizon I got the identical heavy black box with blue ink and all the accessories that were in the original box.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site

My first N7 before the recall was in the orange and white box.

adegbenroagoro

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
(No earbud case)

If it wasn't "a big deal" you wouldn't have posted concerning it. Does the phone work as expected? Do the ear buds function OK? If "yes" to both questions, then a crappy box and bud case are unimportant. Would you rather have the reverse scenario?

crammpa

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site

44a93347b2295d4fb2fcf4b797a94144.jpg

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site

That is just standard ATT packaging. Not sure why they do that

Jona005

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site

what I don't understand is that ATT seems to focus on doing this for the Note series specifically. My S7E came in the black Samsung box, and I've seen other S-series phones come in the standard Samsung box.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol