Premium leather case

QuadForce

May 8, 2013
Visit site
If you're looking for a premium leather case for your phone...

I got my custom leather case in today from Storyleather, and I am very pleased with it. I wanted something premium looking to use with my Note 7, and this screams it. The leather smells awesome (exactly like it does in my Lexus). The suede on the inside panel is svelte. You can tell it is hand crafted. Their website allows you to build your phone case (and other leather goods) the same way the Motorola Motomaker use to work. It does take a while to get your customized case, though since everything is handmade. I placed my order on 08/29 and got it today, so 35 days from order to door.

It was very expensive for a case, but if you're spending this much on a phone, you most likely have the spare change (103.98 shipped in my case) to spare. :) Another great thing about the case is that it works with my wireless charger. In case you're wondering, the wireless charger I am using is from Seneo, and is currently $19.99. I got two of these last week, and they work great! I am not affiliated with either of these companies / products, I just wanted to share a couple awesome finds.

Here are some pics (I am a Mr. Robot nerd):

open on desk.jpgback side on charger.jpgopen on charger.jpgclosed on charger.jpg

Amele

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
If you're looking for a premium leather case for your phone...

I got my custom leather case in today from Storyleather, and I am very pleased with it. I wanted something premium looking to use with my Note 7, and this screams it. The leather smells awesome (exactly like it does in my Lexus). The suede on the inside panel is svelte. You can tell it is hand crafted. Their website allows you to build your phone case (and other leather goods) the same way the Motorola Motomaker use to work. It does take a while to get your customized case, though since everything is handmade. I placed my order on 08/29 and got it today, so 35 days from order to door.

It was very expensive for a case, but if you're spending this much on a phone, you most likely have the spare change (103.98 shipped in my case) to spare. :) Another great thing about the case is that it works with my wireless charger. In case you're wondering, the wireless charger I am using is from Seneo, and is currently $19.99. I got two of these last week, and they work great! I am not affiliated with either of these companies / products, I just wanted to share a couple awesome finds.

Here are some pics (I am a Mr. Robot nerd):

View attachment 241283View attachment 241284View attachment 241285View attachment 241286

Really nice looking case, though honestly for that price it should be. But it is.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX