Any idea what this means?

It showed the offer then disappeared.
    10-03-2016 02:06 PM
    It came with Samsung pay. Did you have one previously?
    I did and now can't find it on my Samsung pay app. Maybe it expired.
    10-03-2016 04:50 PM
    How do we redeem the 5 dollar gift card for buying the phone?
    10-03-2016 05:23 PM
    It came with Samsung pay. Did you have one previously?
    I did and now can't find it on my Samsung pay app. Maybe it expired.
    Never had the dunking donuts reward. I made my 3rd purchase sincr getring the new note 7. Went to the DD promo, clicked view offer details, agreed to what ever it said then it showd that screen yelling me to add or remove, i clicked add and got this error. Now the reward card doesnt even show. O well.
    10-03-2016 06:48 PM
    I still have mine but have been unable to use the card has to be scanned not the normal Samsung transcation, the one DD I went to dident have a scanner so the manager comped my purchase also found there just isn't that many around any more
    10-03-2016 07:05 PM
    it goes under gift cards at least that is where mine is
    10-03-2016 09:21 PM
    I originally had a DD gift card in the DD app and it had $5 on it. I then got the $5 DD card with my original Note 7. I went to the DD site and I combined the Samsung Pay $5 with my original DD card $5 totaling $10 on one card. When I got my replacement Note 7 and downloaded Samsung Pay, the $10 card from my DD app showed up on Samsung Pay, as well as it is still in the DD app. Now I am trying to get the new DD $5 card from Samsung Pay on the new replacement phone. I got my first purchase but my second purchase did not register. I have two more purchases still to get the additional $5.
    10-04-2016 08:12 AM
    I originally had a DD gift card in the DD app and it had $5 on it. I then got the $5 DD card with my original Note 7. I went to the DD site and I combined the Samsung Pay $5 with my original DD card $5 totaling $10 on one card. When I got my replacement Note 7 and downloaded Samsung Pay, the $10 card from my DD app showed up on Samsung Pay, as well as it is still in the DD app. Now I am trying to get the new DD $5 card from Samsung Pay on the new replacement phone. I got my first purchase but my second purchase did not register. I have two more purchases still to get the additional $5.
    I just kept using Samsung Pay until it told me I got the $5. I had an error on my first purchase with Samsung pay, even though it registered in my SP account and my Bank. I had to make a total of 4 purchases before the promo registered for the $5.
    skatergirl likes this.
    10-04-2016 09:10 AM
    OP, did you own a dire phone prior and/or use a different Samsung pay account?

Mine DD showed up under Samsung pay settings then I had to add it to the simple pay manually. The, I got my replacement phone, and got another DD card same with the $10 Samsung pay promotion, now I have $20
    10-04-2016 07:57 PM
    I had to update SP on the new phone once I did it showed up
    10-04-2016 10:24 PM
    I've received the DD card, but no DD anywhere close!
    10-05-2016 01:46 AM
    OP, did you own a dire phone prior and/or use a different Samsung pay account?

Mine DD showed up under Samsung pay settings then I had to add it to the simple pay manually. The, I got my replacement phone, and got another DD card same with the $10 Samsung pay promotion, now I have $20
    Spoke with a samsung agent for some reason the my dd coupon went to an old email addy i had attached to samsung pay. Agent was confused too cause on his end he only sees new email addy
    10-08-2016 10:29 AM
    I've received the DD card, but no DD anywhere close!
    Awww dunkin donuts its the best. Born on the east coast all i knew was Munchkins and sprinkled chocolate donuts. Then i moved to tx and the only one was in the airport. But now their every where thank god. Shipleys and krispy kreams IMO are not all that great.
    10-08-2016 10:31 AM
    How do we redeem the 5 dollar gift card for buying the phone?
    Once you activate samsung pay on the new phone go into the promo from the app and click more details. You'll be prompted to accept/agree to some jibberish that no one reads. Lol then bam $5
    10-08-2016 10:33 AM
    I'm sitting on 2 $5 gift cards and none close buy
    10-08-2016 10:39 AM