From not that high up, though would say it was not a nornal drop, my screen is cracked on my new note 7...

Thankfully i have warranty but c'mon gorilla glass 5.
    10-03-2016 04:46 PM
    From not that high up, though would say it was not a nornal drop, my screen is cracked on my new note 7...

Thankfully i have warranty but c'mon gorilla glass 5.
    Did you have a case or any protector screen on it? If so, mind sharing what kind?

Did it land on the screen itself or corner of the phone?

What warranty do you have it through and what is the deductible? I am wondering if it's worth getting the insurance from ATT even though I have an Urban Armor Gear case on mine.
    DasWindows and somars1 like this.
    10-03-2016 04:53 PM
    Did you have a case or any protector screen on it? If so, mind sharing what kind?

Did it land on the screen itself or corner of the phone?

What warranty do you have it through and what is the deductible? I am wondering if it's worth getting the insurance from ATT even though I have an Urban Armor Gear case on mine.
    I have a case but didn't put it on.

Didnt where it dropped but only the left bottom corner is cracked and is not too bad.

I have Verizon and apparently I can get a replacement.
    10-03-2016 04:55 PM
    I have a case but didn't put it on.

Didnt where it dropped but only the left bottom corner is cracked and is not too bad.

I have Verizon and apparently I can get a replacement.
    Your fought...you didn't have a case on it......
    10-03-2016 04:56 PM
    Your fought...you didn't have a case on it......
    Yep but was still a pretty low drop. Thought gg5 was able to handle shoulder height. This was knee height and I'm pretty short
    10-03-2016 04:57 PM
    Yep but was still a pretty low drop. Thought gg5 was able to handle shoulder height. This was knee height and I'm pretty short
    We all knew for the past 2 months that the corners of the note 7 are weak.....the very reason why a case was necessary to protect those fragile corners.....did you see the amount of cracks and drops the first week of the note 7 release......it was not a risk worth taking
    10-03-2016 05:06 PM
    We all knew for the past 2 months that the corners of the note 7 are weak.....the very reason why a case was necessary to protect those fragile corners.....did you see the amount of cracks and drops the first week of the note 7 release......it was not a risk worth taking
    I know. Thankfully it's not too noticeable.
    10-03-2016 05:16 PM
    Yeah this phone pretty much needs a case. Takes one drop and you could be done.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-03-2016 05:46 PM
    Yeah this phone pretty much needs a case. Takes one drop and you could be done.
    Indeed. Also i like your new avatar pic
    Almeuit likes this.
    10-03-2016 10:19 PM
    Indeed. Also i like your new avatar pic
    Ty .
    10-03-2016 11:51 PM
    Sucks. Mine fell off my bed naked when my dog jumped on it. Only noticed small scratches on bottom back, not noticeable without help from light.

Woke up next day and thought it shattered charging, but when I completely woke up (in like 2 seconds), realized it was the abstract lines from the stock wallpaper. Going to head to t mobile and get the insurance.
    10-04-2016 02:48 AM
    I just threw mine against my wall hard! It was in between my blankets and I didn't know. I jump out of my bed to get a soda and I hear, !Wham!.... holy sshhhht!!!!!! Luckily, it landed on its back, it didn't break. I have a case on.
    jamesrick80 likes this.
    10-04-2016 02:51 AM
    For the second time in a week, my phone slipped from about the same height at the same counter and the same hard surface. I really need to be more careful.

The first time it slipped off some clothes and landed on its back. I have a thin Ringke case and my phone was fine. Yesterday it slipped again but this time landed face down after sounding like it hit the corner of the case and thank goodness my phone was not damaged.
    jamesrick80 likes this.
    10-04-2016 08:02 AM
    For the second time in a week, my phone slipped from about the same height at the same counter and the same hard surface. I really need to be more careful.

The first time it slipped off some clothes and landed on its back. I have a thin Ringke case and my phone was fine. Yesterday it slipped again but this time landed face down after sounding like it hit the corner of the case and thank goodness my phone was not damaged.
    As soon as I reached for my case last night i dropped ot again...Now both bottom corners are cracked...
    10-04-2016 09:14 AM
    yeah, once it's cracked seems the whole integrity of the glass is compromised and not any stronger than candy glass.

As soon as I reached for my case last night i dropped ot again...Now both bottom corners are cracked...
    10-04-2016 09:17 AM
    Gosh, you poor kid! I'd be having a nervous breakdown by now!
    10-04-2016 09:30 AM
    A bigger screen, the easier it is to break.
    10-04-2016 09:35 AM
    So, is it your not waterproof any longer?
    10-04-2016 09:35 AM
    So, is it your not waterproof any longer?
    That's what im worried about. I'm going to see if i can get a new one anyway but still.
    10-04-2016 01:19 PM
    Oh no ... I guess you will be getting a replacement for sure now.
    10-05-2016 07:17 AM
    Suspect that thin glass screens will always be likely to crack. Hope we can get good flexible screens soon, to eliminate this issue.
    10-05-2016 07:24 AM
    Mine broke this weekend, about a hip height drop onto concrete. It was in a pure gear clear case. I'm not sure where it hit, but the corners on the top and bottom are broken.

Anyone with experience with a Verizon replacement yet?
    10-05-2016 10:08 AM
    Smh.....get you a otterbox defender case with ya next phone please......
    10-05-2016 07:03 PM