Using Ok Google in car from radio?

nizmoz

Banned
Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
My stereo use to on other androids activate ok Google with a press of a button but with my new note 7 it gives me an error. It works perfect with my last iPhone with siri.

Am I missing something on getting this working? Any help appreciated.

French

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
? I'm curious as well. I now have a wireless charger/holder in the car so with "OK Google" turned on I can activate it without even a button press, but it doesn't display what I asked for (it's behind the AOD or lock screen). When the screen is already on and I initiate OK Google and dictate a text, for example, it displays the content of what I dictated. With the screen off an initiating OK Google I don't see what I dictated, nor is it repeated back to me. It's a bit of a kludge really. Sometimes she asks me if I want to send, sometimes not (when the screen is off). Sometimes what I tried to do just "falls off the face of the earth".

Anyway, curious as to what button the OP was using...

nizmoz

Banned
Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
? I'm curious as well. I now have a wireless charger/holder in the car so with "OK Google" turned on I can activate it without even a button press, but it doesn't display what I asked for (it's behind the AOD or lock screen). When the screen is already on and I initiate OK Google and dictate a text, for example, it displays the content of what I dictated. With the screen off an initiating OK Google I don't see what I dictated, nor is it repeated back to me. It's a bit of a kludge really. Sometimes she asks me if I want to send, sometimes not (when the screen is off). Sometimes what I tried to do just "falls off the face of the earth".

Anyway, curious as to what button the OP was using...

When I usually press the phone button on my radio, it use to activate Siri or the Android Google or svoice I forget which one. I want to use it with OK Google but I can't get it to do anything with my Note. Like something needs to be turned on?

blackhemi4x4

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Try turning this on and see if it works.

6a4a1518edae1abbbcbc4e4a99321c25.jpg
b0aeba548e9658daea0d7d18252eed1e.jpg

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer