Sticking with the Note 7?

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Luv my note7's there was nothing wrong with my first one but I exchanged it for recall.my replacement note does everything I need ,feels great in my hand ,looks great and has very good battery life.nothing else on market interests me.i won't do apple.I am sticking with my note7.

E Padilla

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
I'm going to keep mine until Note 8 arrives. I'm just not going to pay off this device and do an upgrade with AT&T Next instead. My Note 5 is still siting around as well when push comes to shove. If its mandatory to return it then hello Note 5. I can't live without a stylus. I do far too much with it and no other android device can do it for me.

If I'm going to try a new smartphone in general it will probably be Apple. The Android market is far too segregated and cut throat among their users for my liking in honestly. Just saying you love Samsung products you are suddenly branded a samsheep or samsung fanboy from other android phone users because its not the brand they represent or because they hate premium priced devices or cannot afford one.

iPhone users aren't segregated and overall enjoy their devices. They are not cut throat against each other. If only Android had that kind of environment then it would have probably dominated Apple. I'm also thinking on when the next Surface phone will arrive. Maybe go back to Windows Phones.

m3lover1

Trusted Member
May 4, 2010
Visit site
For those that say they're going to keep it regardless because there aren't any issues with it... Well for the phone that got on fire on the Southwest plane, and now reports from Minnesota, Virginia, Kentucky, well for those guys their phones were good and had no issues...until they burned.

Isolated incidents it may be, but are you willing to risk not only your safety but those around you by continuing to use it? Plenty of other phones out there.

naturecannon

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
N7 will be worthless to those holding onto it if scrapped unless security updates, safety and the ability to travel without your device being banned means nothing to them! Even if Samsung had a chance to save the N7 phone, I think it's too late, they hid back in the closet while drug through the mud this last week.

Dr Claw

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
Absolutely holding on to mine. Nothing else available on the market compares, except a U.S. unlocked version. Which I guess we'll never see now, thanks to this debacle.

bmonday

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
Isolated incidents it may be, but are you willing to risk not only your safety but those around you by continuing to use it? Plenty of other phones out there.

Nice strawman there. Tens of thousands of people die ever year in auto accidents. are you going to risk not only your safety but the safety of those around you by continuing to use a vehicle?

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I ain't going to lie lol. If I had a iPhone in my hand right now i would be so lost. Haha. Never played with one.

They're really very nice. I have devices that are Android and iOS. As the previous poster said: not better or worse--just different. iOS has come a long way. There's nothing that I miss from Android as of now.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I hadn't either until a week ago. It's a nice change of pace. Not better or worse, just different.

That would be my last resort to be honest. But if i had to go to iPhone it would be the iPhone 7 plus black matte or whatever it's called

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
They're really very nice. I have devices that are Android and iOS. As the previous poster said: not better or worse--just different. iOS has come a long way. There's nothing that I miss from Android as of now.

Yeah I think I might go to verizon soon and play with one.

jsk0703

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
I'm going to follow whatever comes out of this. Basically waiting for some official update which I expect as early as tomorrow. Will consider my options at that point.