I have my fingerprint set to enter my phone, but I've noticed that every now and then I'm asked to enter my pin number, is this normal?
    10-06-2016 01:57 PM
    I have my fingerprint set to enter my phone, but I've noticed that every now and then I'm asked to enter my pin number, is this normal?
    I get that as well mainly because it can't read my fingerprint. I've had to resave my fingerprint twice, knowing to scan my finger how I would normally unlock it, i.e left thumb sideways instead of up and down. Seems to have improved.
    10-06-2016 02:08 PM
    I get that as well mainly because it can't read my fingerprint. I've had to resave my fingerprint twice, knowing to scan my finger how I would normally unlock it, i.e left thumb sideways instead of up and down. Seems to have improved.
    My experience is I would simply get the keypad to enter my pin with no messages. This usually occurs either when I wave my hand close to the phone to wake or by pressing the power button to turn on the phone.
    10-07-2016 06:27 AM
    I saw a picture of a cartoon and it was the FBI laughing at the population because they cant believe they've managed to get everyones finger prints. even though this was a joke do you think there could be any truth to this? how likely is it that via apple and google the FBI have access to everyones finger prints?
    10-07-2016 06:41 AM
    I saw a picture of a cartoon and it was the FBI laughing at the population because they cant believe they've managed to get everyones finger prints. even though this was a joke do you think there could be any truth to this? how likely is it that via apple and google the FBI have access to everyones finger prints?
    Hey why not? Snapchat takes care of the FBI facial recognition database. Facebook takes care of mapping everyone you know. The only way to avoid any database, is to stay away from technology/offline...
    10-07-2016 06:47 AM
    You can setup multiple prints...... I have left and right thumb, both index fingers, middle finger, etc..... Whatever way I'm holding/using the phone is covered..
    10-07-2016 06:51 AM