My order got canceled by AT&T

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site
Ordered 2 Notes on 8/29 that I have been waiting on. ATT just cancelled my order. I have a feeling this means they are pulling the Note 7.

When I call up it says my order is being processed but I just got the email the product I requested is no longer avaliable.

f1304168e1b6c623b782c7681bab0160.jpg

Last edited:

E Padilla

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: My order got canceled by AT&T

Could be possible. ATT are probably putting the Note 7 on hold again until things are cleared up with the recent Note 7 investigation.

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site
Re: My order got canceled by AT&T

The thing is I had a BOGO on these. I understand a delay but a cancelation would effect that. Hope they honor it.

Last edited by a moderator:

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, we'll have to see what they find with this latest phone that exploded on the plane, if any long delay on that or any more instances come up to raise doubts... you think the carriers want to deal with another recall with holiday season coming up?

The carriers have to protect themselves as well. They're going to most likely pull the phone...indefinitely

jbcatl

Aug 23, 2016
Visit site
I got my Note 7 through a Samsung BOGO deal with AT&T (wife got an S7). If AT&T is cancelling the recalled phones then they better take mine back or trade it for something else. I left iOS less than two months ago and after all of this hassle and uncertainty would happily go back. I like the Note 7 but tired of this fiasco.

lcal

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
My mom has a Note 4 and, really, the only thing she absolutely despises about it is that she doesn't get to choose when an OS update comes down because ATT only lets you refuse the update 3 times before it's pushed automatically. I don't mind that, but, she's had iPhones before and loved the fact that she could update the software whenever she wanted.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
I didn't know AT&T was back to selling new Notes anyways. I've been waiting for them to do so and could have sworn it wasn't available on their website last I checked a week ago.

WOW they did pull it from their web site. In store exchange only. They are dumping this phone.

dan richards3

Oct 7, 2016
Visit site
I didn't know AT&T was back to selling new Notes anyways. I've been waiting for them to do so and could have sworn it wasn't available on their website last I checked a week ago.

They haven't sold them yet. I've been waiting for ages to buy it. Its been exchange only since this whole thing went down. And it's not looking any better for at&t customers. I had to get a new phone and was hoping to exchange it within the grace period for the note 7 but not counting on it now.

mscjr

Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
They're probably just being prudent waiting for the fiasco to blow over, or the device to be cancelled.

Fire sale incoming!

Jona005

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
If the Note 7 is being killed, I guess the S7 Edge will be the main top phone until the S8 comes out?

This seems like a good time for renaming the phones in some way. With there having already been a galaxy note 8.0 tablet, it seems odd that they would make a note 8. If they want to keep the numbers the same I'm curious what they will do.