This is the least of my worries but I find it odd that the default calendar for the Note7 doesn't show you the current date on the icon for it.

It's been sitting on Mon 30 since I picked it up yesterday. Being that today is Friday 7 this is not very helpful lol

What is even more puzzling is I installed the Note7 rom on my Note 4 and the calendar app works fine...

10-07-2016 03:07 AM
    I didn't even know that the calendar icon does that.Shows how much I pay attention. Lol
    Jad Morffier and jackash0912 like this.
    10-07-2016 06:41 AM
    This is the least of my worries but I find it odd that the default calendar for the Note7 doesn't show you the current date on the icon for it.

It's been sitting on Mon 30 since I picked it up yesterday. Being that today is Friday 7 this is not very helpful lol

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...ed7e101160.jpg

What is even more puzzling is I installed the Note7 rom on my Note 4 and the calendar app works fine...

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...b6dc4ed982.jpg
    It looks like your clock icon is not changing to show the correct time as well.. Both the date and clock should b showing the correct date n time.. I'll see if I can find a solution for u soon...
    10-07-2016 06:49 AM
    It looks like your clock icon is not changing to show the correct time as well.. Both the date and clock should b showing the correct date n time.. I'll see if I can find a solution for u soon...
    Are you serious the clock app icon is supposed to change as well!? lol
    10-07-2016 06:53 AM
    I didn't even know that the calendar icon does that.Shows how much I pay attention. Lol
    Haha and I just found out the clock app icon is supposed to change as well lol.
    10-07-2016 06:54 AM
    I noticed that when I first got mine, the only time the date changes is after you restart your phone, then that date shows until you restart again. Hopefully an update will fix that soon.
    Jad Morffier likes this.
    10-07-2016 03:10 PM
    I noticed that when I first got mine, the only time the date changes is after you restart your phone, then that date shows until you restart again. Hopefully an update will fix that soon.
    I just rebooted my Note7 and it's still stuck on Mon 30.
    10-08-2016 04:52 PM
    The other weird thing is if I go into the app settings the icon in there is the correct date!

10-08-2016 05:00 PM
    I guess it shouldn't matter, but are you running a theme?
    10-08-2016 06:28 PM
    I noticed this too! At first I thought it was an issue with Nova Launcher, but now I see that it is just with the Note 7 lol. I really miss having the icon show the correct date Hopefully they fix it with an update..... if there is ever an update..
    10-09-2016 03:10 AM
    The other weird thing is if I go into the app settings the icon in there is the correct date!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...2c7a6efb69.jpg
    Wanted to ask if ur using any themes?
    10-09-2016 01:11 PM
    Wanted to ask if ur using any themes?
    Ah yes you worked it out for me! Thanks. I am using Nova Launcher Prime. When I go back to TouchWiz both the Calendar and Clock icons are up to date again.

In saying that though, I have a full Note7 port rom on my Note 4. The calendar icon works fine with Nova Launcher Prime.
    sandra_17 likes this.
    10-09-2016 07:04 PM
    Ah yes you worked it out for me! Thanks. I am using Nova Launcher Prime. When I go back to TouchWiz both the Calendar and Clock icons are up to date again.

In saying that though, I have a full Note7 port rom on my Note 4. The calendar icon works fine with Nova Launcher Prime.
    I use Nova Prime too. The icon doesn't change. But if you install the the actual Google calendar, *that* icon does change. Unfortunately, I like the Samsung calendar app better, especially because it has year view.

I wrote to the devs a few weeks ago. They replied,
    "I believe this is because Samsung has removed the code for that to update with their own themes/icons when using 3rd party launchers."
    Jad Morffier likes this.
    10-09-2016 09:40 PM
    I use Nova Prime too. The icon doesn't change. But if you install the the actual Google calendar, *that* icon does change. Unfortunately, I like the Samsung calendar app better, especially because it has year view.

I wrote to the devs a few weeks ago. They replied,
    "I believe this is because Samsung has removed the code for that to update with their own themes/icons when using 3rd party launchers."
    Wow interesting stuff. Thanks for sharing. Yes I prefer the Samsung calendar myself as well.

I wonder why it still works for me in my Note7 Rom on my Note 4 with Nova Prime. Just the calendar icon not the clock icon.
    10-09-2016 09:58 PM